Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > has he scammed you?
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sicaudio

has he scammed you?

has anyone here felt they were scammed by a fellow forum member?

post here.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 02-05-2011 12:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

I've never bought from a forum member. I just take in suggestions or recommendations and deal with 3rd party online vendors myself.

New Post 02-09-2011 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJM01

to think I was thinking of buying something from someone online somewhere......but after a certain long thread I figured id rather frequent the pawn shop lol, or from an authorized local or online dealer. The discount may sound good but I believe you get what you pay for. Besides I feel people tend to take better care of things that were bought with their hard earned money rather than taking the easy way out, which 9 times out of 10 results in some kind of hassle!

New Post 02-09-2011 10:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KJM01 Click here to Send KJM01 a Private Message Find more posts by KJM01 Add KJM01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

the biggest point to this thread was because in a certain long 10 page+ thread the accused party tried to say he was positive I had scammed everyone I ever sold too on here..

yet no one has ever said anything to that effect..

quite the opposite actually  lol.  I think everyone that has ever bought from me came on here and had nothing but praise afterwards...and thx as well for getting them such a good price with a valid warranty... all the technical help during the install via phone or email... free enclosure designs..

you get the idea ;)

New Post 02-09-2011 12:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJM01

i have never heard anything negative about you in the short year ive been here either and have also learned a whole lot from you. so dont listen to em!

New Post 02-10-2011 10:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KJM01 Click here to Send KJM01 a Private Message Find more posts by KJM01 Add KJM01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

thanks ;)

i know I tend to be a bit overbearing at times and I really do not intend too... I have dealt with all the know it lames at ca for far too long I guess  lol

if they do not use a product it sux...  if they do nothing else compares... CDT is a great example  lol

horrible mids at any price  let alone 250 a set... pgrsd stomp em for 80$  no onje believed me  then someone tried a set and lo and behold cdt was out and pg were in  lol

same with mbquart amps :)  nah maxxsonics is garbage... til they tried em and clamped em and saw they were just like I said.. very under rated and extremely clean  lol

i will never ever lie to make a sale..  heck I dont even care if they buy anything from me as long as they get a good deal on a good product..  and I will always give free help regardless :)

New Post 02-11-2011 03:31 AM
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-11-2011 by sicaudio

thanks ;)

i know I tend to be a bit overbearing at times and I really do not intend too... I have dealt with all the know it lames at ca for far too long I guess  lol

if they do not use a product it sux...  if they do nothing else compares... CDT is a great example  lol

horrible mids at any price  let alone 250 a set... pgrsd stomp em for 80$  no onje believed me  then someone tried a set and lo and behold cdt was out and pg were in  lol

same with mbquart amps :)  nah maxxsonics is garbage... til they tried em and clamped em and saw they were just like I said.. very under rated and extremely clean  lol

i will never ever lie to make a sale..  heck I dont even care if they buy anything from me as long as they get a good deal on a good product..  and I will always give free help regardless :)

yea i have but never bought anything from him. (thank u jesus)

New Post 02-15-2011 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting