Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Head Units > kenwood or jvc arsenal
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daman357

kenwood or jvc arsenal

time to decide    jvc arsenal kd-ahd69 or kenwood excelon kdc-x794

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 02-07-2011 08:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

w/e 1 has the features you need the most

use the compare feature at Crutchfield to look at them side by side

both are good decks

neither would ever make my top 3 tho  lol

not a particular fan of JVC  ( but they do make some decent decks ) and will never use a kw  lol

New Post 02-07-2011 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-07-2011 by sicaudio

w/e 1 has the features you need the most

use the compare feature at Crutchfield to look at them side by side

both are good decks

neither would ever make my top 3 tho  lol

not a particular fan of JVC  ( but they do make some decent decks ) and will never use a kw  lol

not worrying bout features. just want something put out some extremely clean sound. what ur top 3 decks u like the most.

New Post 02-07-2011 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

Pioneer 7200hd alpine9887 or cde 103/105 with imprint ( way over 200 tho lol ) Pioneer 8300UB i have sold alot of the 7200 and 8300 and everyone loves them I use them and will not ever get rid of my 690UB premier or 7200HD for any amount of money. my wife has an older alpine 9815 and the same... never get rid of it... I have replaced the transport mechanism 2 times and will continue to buy a cheap Alpine to keep repairing it vs buying a new model lol

New Post 02-07-2011 11:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-07-2011 by sicaudio
Pioneer 7200hd alpine9887 or cde 103/105 with imprint ( way over 200 tho lol ) Pioneer 8300UB i have sold alot of the 7200 and 8300 and everyone loves them I use them and will not ever get rid of my 690UB premier or 7200HD for any amount of money. my wife has an older alpine 9815 and the same... never get rid of it... I have replaced the transport mechanism 2 times and will continue to buy a cheap Alpine to keep repairing it vs buying a new model lol

ok decision is made. pioneer 7200hd is what im getting. It is exxtremely clean annd get loud. found it for 189.00 excellent price

New Post 02-08-2011 08:42 AM
sicaudio

I may be able to get the 7200 a bit cheaper.  if you want I can call and see?

iirc I only pay 160-170 shipped from my Distributor for them.

New Post 02-08-2011 01:15 PM
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-08-2011 by sicaudio

I may be able to get the 7200 a bit cheaper.  if you want I can call and see?

iirc I only pay 160-170 shipped from my Distributor for them.

thanks for ur help. the guy at the local shop brought something from me so he letting me get it and installed for 189.00

New Post 02-08-2011 01:33 PM
daman357

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-08-2011 by daman357

thanks for ur help. the guy at the local shop brought something from me so he letting me get it and installed for 189.00

got the pioneer in bout 1 hour ago. this son of a gun is awesome. Dont have to turn it up to 30 to beat like my old jvc. this joker start beating on volume 15. good help mane!

New Post 02-10-2011 07:23 PM
sicaudio

Pioneer is seriuz biznuzz mang ;)

New Post 02-10-2011 08:29 PM
gameguru1360

I just hope that it lasts for you....been reading on other forums that Pioneer head units have been known to fall apart or the buttons stop working after a couple of years. I was dead set on getting a particular model after reading about that...not only does it happen on the single din but also the double din models.

so for me, I'm looking at jvc head units...WAS looking at kenwood div700 and x994 but after reading on here that kenwoods aren't CEA compliant and that their 4v preamp outputs aren't really 4v, been looking more at the jvc head units...

New Post 02-12-2011 03:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

all units have issues sometimes...

some people abuse their stuff and some don't... i have a 4 yr old and a 9 yr old deck that says they don't fall apart if taken care off..

not 1 of my customers has ever had an issue either..

New Post 02-12-2011 04:26 PM
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-12-2011 by gameguru1360
I just hope that it lasts for you....been reading on other forums that Pioneer head units have been known to fall apart or the buttons stop working after a couple of years. I was dead set on getting a particular model after reading about that...not only does it happen on the single din but also the double din models.

so for me, I'm looking at jvc head units...WAS looking at kenwood div700 and x994 but after reading on here that kenwoods aren't CEA compliant and that their 4v preamp outputs aren't really 4v, been looking more at the jvc head units...

this pioneer is really really clean. screw jvc, which was my best brand. not no more.

New Post 02-12-2011 08:31 PM
gameguru1360

might not make a difference between 14 and 20 watts, but the jvc is more powerful than the pioneer. But then again the pioneer might have more sound options and features than the jvc....

New Post 02-13-2011 10:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-13-2011 by gameguru1360
might not make a difference between 14 and 20 watts, but the jvc is more powerful than the pioneer. But then again the pioneer might have more sound options and features than the jvc....

yes they do have more feauture. the hd700 that i have is 22x4  if i turn it up to 10, that son of gun beating. i dont have to turn it up pass 24 now. if i do it get ridicoulos

New Post 02-13-2011 10:51 PM
sicaudio

the 7200 will spank anything JVC makes.. period..

do not let the 14w rms fool ya  they do 27w rms ;)  the 14x4 rms is a 1/2 spec rating pioneer uses for cea spec only and is extremely under rated..

and it has more features as well...alot more... not many JVC decks can do active....almost 75% of the pioneers will :)   the 7200 is 1 of the best decks on the market for a very good reason..

and the speaker output rating is pretty meaningless for most people... they use amps...if they are not amping the speakers the Pioneers will still put out more clean unclipped power than even the alpines will..

the good Alpine decks are long gone..

my 9813 does more than the new 9887 w/imprint does.. and has a true 35w rms x6!!  via the vdrive amplifier ;)  it has more eq options timealignment ( built in...) 6 volt true power rcas..  all for 450 9 yrs ago..  the 9887 with the imprint that still cant touch my 9813/15 is well over 800.. ( when it was new )..

food for thought  when comparing stale apples to sweet tangeloes :)

also alot of people miss the sub spec on almost all pioneer decks the rear channel can be bridged to do 70rms at 2 ohm for a small sub ;) or a set of 6" midbass drivers like all the monsoon systems use stock...

New Post 02-14-2011 12:56 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting