Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > car audio enthusiasts
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gameguru1360

car audio enthusiasts

are most of you car audio enthusiasts here ever mod other things on your cars/vehicles other than the audio system?? do you guys ever do HIDs or LED daytime running lights or install LEDs to highlight your car audio in the trunk or fiberglass enclosures?? Some pics would be nice!!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-02-2011 05:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

every vehicle I own has HID....at my cost I would be an idiot not too lolz... I get full kits with ballasts with any bulbs I want for less than good Halogen bulbs cost retail lolz

New Post 03-02-2011 11:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

do you have HIDs only for your low beams or do you also have them for your fogs and high beams??

been looking to get those LED daytime running lights but wired as fogs like these

New Post 03-03-2011 01:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

just my main headlights... no need for brights with them :) my HID are brighter w/o being blinding than my brights are lolz

New Post 03-03-2011 10:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

I also heard that HIDs for high beams are a waste since most people don't use high beams that much, plus it takes about a minute for HIDs to fully come on from the ballasts.

ever use HID simulators for the high beams like those bulbs rated at 80w/100w??

New Post 03-03-2011 07:27 PM
sicaudio

yeah they suck... waste of good money.. you can get a complete HID kit for about 65$... go over to carstereoforum.net and look in the vendors forum ;) you will see it :)

New Post 03-03-2011 09:21 PM
sicaudio

i pay on average about 30 shipped with bulbs as a dealer ;)

New Post 03-03-2011 09:22 PM
gameguru1360

got much much brighter LED bulbs for my dome lights and door/courtesy step lights...105 lumens for the dome lights, 80 lumens for the door lights as opposed to the original LED bulbs I had put in which were only about 35 lumens!! Sorry about these pics being so big!!

New Post 03-13-2011 01:41 AM
sicaudio

nice!

New Post 03-13-2011 10:13 AM
1sr

ooooohhhh bright light bright light. Me likey a lot. That looks really nice.

New Post 03-17-2011 05:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-17-2011 by 1sr
ooooohhhh bright light bright light. Me likey a lot. That looks really nice.

thanx! Well having a good camera/good lens as well as photo editing software like Adobe Lightroom 3 helps!! Lightroom 3 now has the high ISO fix for DSLR's so you can take those night shots with 3200, 6400, 12800 ISO settings and LR3 can eliminate the pixelation in your photos!

yeah those LED 105 lumen bulbs are awesome. I imagine it would look sinister if I used blue or red, but I find that it's hard to see when it counts like if you dropped some coins or your wallet. With xenon white, it's easier to see! Now I'm kind of looking to add either xenon white or amber LED strips for the foot well areas...

New Post 03-20-2011 08:08 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting