Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > 2 AQ HDC3 18's
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shepherd92683

2 AQ HDC3 18's

I am going to replace my current Treo SSp 12's with these 18's. I am only doing it because I know the output will be far greater than what I could get out of the 12's. I also have a Sundown 1500 which I will be replacing with the AQ 2200. Currently I have a stock alt, factory batt up front and a Kinetik 1800 in the back. I will eventually upgrade alts but not anytime real soon. Any opinions on what could be a COST EFFECTIVE batt for up front to help? FYI...I am at 13.2-14v currently on what I have on music. I will post in the install gallery soon pics of the install.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-17-2011 07:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shepherd92683 Click here to Send shepherd92683 a Private Message Find more posts by shepherd92683 Add shepherd92683 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

go to Oreillys ( csk checker etc...) get this: 34extagm it is a deka 9a34 intimidator AGM :)

New Post 04-18-2011 09:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shepherd92683

Ok, I did say cost effective, but I need quality. I just don't want to spend Powermaster type loot if I don't need to-even though that is my preferred :) The install gallery is up!

New Post 04-18-2011 01:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shepherd92683 Click here to Send shepherd92683 a Private Message Find more posts by shepherd92683 Add shepherd92683 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

Deka is what the oreilly batteries are... just with a superstart label....they will walk all over a powermaster as well...and for 130$ for a 55Ah battery is dirt cheap...

New Post 04-18-2011 04:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shepherd92683

Looks pretty good, I would rather have too much battery than barely enough. You think it's that capable? My stock is actually rated better it appears, but I am not a battery guru.

New Post 04-18-2011 09:20 PM
sicaudio

deka intimidators are well known batts for car audio ;)

New Post 04-18-2011 10:00 PM
shepherd92683

Deka it is, did you check out my install gallery?

New Post 04-18-2011 10:43 PM
sicaudio

no forgot all about it lol will do now tho ;)

New Post 04-19-2011 12:05 AM
shepherd92683

Hope you guys like the install gallery because I'll never see it again! IT WAS ALL STOLEN LAST NIGHT!!!!

New Post 04-20-2011 11:12 PM
SINTORMAN

that sucks man. Did you insure that stuff?

New Post 04-21-2011 12:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-20-2011 by shepherd92683
Hope you guys like the install gallery because I'll never see it again! IT WAS ALL STOLEN LAST NIGHT!!!!

Man, I am really sorry!!!

New Post 04-21-2011 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GILLETTE Click here to Send GILLETTE a Private Message Find more posts by GILLETTE Add GILLETTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-21-2011 by mrbasshead305

http://smdsubwoofers.blogspot.com/

you are a dummy!!!!

New Post 04-21-2011 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GILLETTE Click here to Send GILLETTE a Private Message Find more posts by GILLETTE Add GILLETTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrbasshead305

everyone keeps saying im an dummy,idiot,stuped. but you guys have made me money  everytime you click on it. now today i am going to buy my amp thanks to u guys

thank you for your comments

check it out http://smdsubwoofers.blogspot.com

New Post 04-27-2011 10:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrbasshead305 Click here to Send mrbasshead305 a Private Message Find more posts by mrbasshead305 Add mrbasshead305 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

ok so you are a smart dummy who makes money. how the hell you making money just when i click on it. here you go i clicked on it like 10 times. your welcome. but you are still a dummy for spamming this forum, congratulations on the amp purchase my annoying spamming friend...........

New Post 04-27-2011 12:55 PM
SINTORMAN

no you are most certainly a dummy or an idiot. You are without a doubt a sleezball. Go to a different forum and annoy them.

New Post 04-27-2011 01:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting