Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > Usacoustics birth sheet
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
larrypeters86

Usacoustics birth sheet

There have been several discussions concerning the actual output of the Oldschool Zed built amps. I stumbled across one for a Usacoustics Usa 4050... I happen to own that model. I have mine bridged into 2 channels on my ID mids. Uploaded with ImageShack.us The rating is 50 x 4 and 160 x 2 bridged at 4 ohms.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-25-2011 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

SEK-C

New Post 04-25-2011 11:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

Gillette will find this interesting.

New Post 04-26-2011 08:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

I love my usacoustics amp. mine is a step larger than what you have Larry. this amp is the best amp i have ever owned. small rock solid clean best damn amp i have ever owned period..... and i only paid 80.00 for mine on ebay...

New Post 04-26-2011 01:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GILLETTE Click here to Send GILLETTE a Private Message Find more posts by GILLETTE Add GILLETTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

I realize you have the 4060...It does give you an idea of the actual output though.

New Post 04-26-2011 06:07 PM
GILLETTE

if you ever offer up your usacoustics amps again and i am sitting on any money, like i will ever have money.. i will snatch up those puppies in a hurry..... lol

New Post 04-27-2011 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GILLETTE Click here to Send GILLETTE a Private Message Find more posts by GILLETTE Add GILLETTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

There is a guy at diy selling a couple dirt cheap.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/classifieds/103814-denon-audio-meter-zed-amps.html

New Post 04-27-2011 06:12 AM
sicaudio

gill... sign up at ROE and CACO man your subs will fly outta ur hands bro...

New Post 04-28-2011 11:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ianarian

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-26-2011 by GILLETTE
I love my usacoustics amp. mine is a step larger than what you have Larry. this amp is the best amp i have ever owned. small rock solid clean best damn amp i have ever owned period..... and i only paid 80.00 for mine on ebay...

Ya mine is a step larger than what larry has too, even after folding it in half and just getting out of a cold pool!

New Post 04-28-2011 11:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ianarian Click here to Send Ianarian a Private Message Find more posts by Ianarian Add Ianarian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

Lmfao.....that was fucked up....I'll be nice.

New Post 04-28-2011 12:31 PM
GILLETTE

not trying to sell my stuff really just offering if someone here wants it i will take best offer is all, as far as these usacoustics amps go i plan to buy up everyone i can on the days i have money, meaning i love them is all. and Lan its not all about size bro but more the output rating at optimum resonance along with the rms rating over a long period of time, which must be taken into consideration, i wont even mention the efficiency rating. the same principle applies to that Jackhammer sub, all hype and brag and show, no real go...

New Post 04-28-2011 01:27 PM
larrypeters86

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-28-2011 by GILLETTE
not trying to sell my stuff really just offering if someone here wants it i will take best offer is all, as far as these usacoustics amps go i plan to buy up everyone i can on the days i have money, meaning i love them is all. and Lan its not all about size bro but more the output rating at optimum resonance along with the rms rating over a long period of time, which must be taken into consideration, i wont even mention the efficiency rating. the same principle applies to that Jackhammer sub, all hype and brag and show, no real go...

I think Lan was referring to his manhood....

New Post 04-28-2011 09:50 PM
GILLETTE

i was trying to sound witty, by using some audio lingo to pun on the old: its not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean that counts phrase.... i guess it did not work. i was referring to lans so called manhood as a useless mtx jackhammer (dead weight). i guess no one ever accused me of being intellectually literate.

New Post 04-28-2011 11:47 PM
Ianarian

Uploaded with ImageShack.us......uh huh....uh huh

New Post 04-29-2011 08:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ianarian Click here to Send Ianarian a Private Message Find more posts by Ianarian Add Ianarian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ianarian

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

New Post 04-29-2011 08:30 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. OnYrMrk, from Oklahoma City, OK. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. gmc2002ss, from Baton Rouge, LA. Raglandc, from Grand Rapids, MI. Altbs, from Ligonier, IN. jaboran, from swanton, OH. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. Andrew, from Linden, MI.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting