Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Head Units > Nav, iPod, Bluetooth and Voice Texting
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mpisani

Nav, iPod, Bluetooth and Voice Texting

I have a slew of questions that I'd liek to ask someone regarding an aftermarket stereo.  I guess my biggest qustion would be, is there a head unit out there that can do voice recognition texting?  Read your incoming texts to you and transmit what you speak into to a text messsge?

Thanks - Matt

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 05-04-2011 09:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mpisani Click here to Send mpisani a Private Message Find more posts by mpisani Add mpisani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

not that i am aware of...their are however smart phones that do it so in theory it should transmit it thru the BT and therefore thru the stereo on a BT enabled H/U.. hope that helps?

New Post 05-04-2011 09:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

even some of the higher end head units, I have not seen anything like that yet...mostly they're incorporating the bluetooth function but still it's hard to to support newer phones.

New Post 05-07-2011 10:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

Or buy a Ford with Sync

New Post 06-16-2011 09:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJM01

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-15-2011 by phyllis112
why don't go to 12vcity?l belive it 's can help you

STOP FUCKING SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!! 12VCITY DOESNT SELL THAT EITHER THEY ONLY SELL CRAP SPAM, YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING ASKED BY THE OP SO STOP IT

New Post 06-16-2011 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KJM01 Click here to Send KJM01 a Private Message Find more posts by KJM01 Add KJM01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting