Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > old school Profile amp purchase on ebay!!!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GILLETTE

old school Profile amp purchase on ebay!!!

i just won this little guy for 72.00, on ebay, i had an 800w 2 channel California profile a while back very similar to this one, it was a rock solid amp and i saw it ran at 2ohms in bridged mode for 4 years and it was solid as a rock,,,, i sold the amp a while back and have regretted it ever since. i doubt that zed made this one but from my experience its one of those old inexpensive amps that is just as solid as any were made.... Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 05-30-2011 11:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GILLETTE Click here to Send GILLETTE a Private Message Find more posts by GILLETTE Add GILLETTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

Uploaded with ImageShack.us its a 600w mono channel, should be fun....

New Post 05-30-2011 11:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GILLETTE Click here to Send GILLETTE a Private Message Find more posts by GILLETTE Add GILLETTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlawice

I remember those, i think they are from around the '98-99 era (I was in job corps lol) I never experienced the quality of them but i always liked the design of the heatsink.it has that serious look. -nice score

New Post 05-30-2011 11:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for outlawice Click here to Send outlawice a Private Message Find more posts by outlawice Add outlawice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

the wiring kit i have in my car is some tiny little 8guage stuff with an in line 60amp fuze. i plan to run my brutus 12" sub off of this amp. the amp is rated at 420w at 2ohms i believe at 12v if im not mistaken (which i very well could be). i think i can get more power out of it though.... i believe my wiring should be sufficient to not starve my amp and the fuzing in the amp is 20x3 fuzes same as whats in my power cable. i believe that i should have a nice little combo for my civic and i think that i can get away with out upgrading my other electricals. and than i can use my brz1200.1 for my BL10" for my truck.

New Post 06-01-2011 05:30 PM
SINTORMAN

8 gauge is meh.. You could buy 25 feet of 4 gauge from weldingsupply.com for 40 bucks including 11 for shipping so really like 30 for the wiring. That way if you want to give the square some real power than you can.

New Post 06-04-2011 12:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

its on my list of things to buy, i really dont know why i put it off but when i get some wire i plan to go to knukunects.com or however you spell the companys name. anyways i like their stuff... and its priced well im my opinon for what you get.... i need to do a simple big 3 upgrade as well that should help out a lot, even getting a new battery should help the one i have in now is old as Moses....

New Post 06-04-2011 01:11 AM
sicaudio

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_14917_Tsunami-AMP1220BL.html pure oversized OFC....

or just buy that kit from me for $45 and get the same or better including ANL holder and fuse....

stay away fron Knu...all but their very expensive wire is cca wire...cca wire is junk....

New Post 06-04-2011 11:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-04-2011 by sicaudio
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_14917_Tsunami-AMP1220BL.html pure oversized OFC....

or just buy that kit from me for $45 and get the same or better including ANL holder and fuse....

stay away fron Knu...all but their very expensive wire is cca wire...cca wire is junk....

how good is db drive link 0 guage kit

New Post 06-05-2011 09:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

i just won a california profile 400w 2 channel amp, i paid 32.00 shipped on ebay so now i i have a matching set for my honda civic.  for a total of 100.00s nice well i am excited ill post a picture of that amp when i get off of work......

New Post 06-05-2011 09:33 PM
GILLETTE

Uploaded with ImageShack.us this amp looks all beat up but oh well i won it,

New Post 06-06-2011 10:46 AM
GILLETTE

i recieved my amplifier to day the mono 600w .... and so far so good, it cant really push my BL 10" very well but it sounds good, i need to hook up my Brutus sub and see how that goes...

New Post 06-06-2011 01:50 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting