Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > Rockford fosgate t10001 bcd OR
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lito19

Rockford fosgate t10001 bcd OR

Hifonics brz 2400 or Rockford fosgate t10001 bcd???

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 05-31-2011 02:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Lito19 Click here to Send Lito19 a Private Message Find more posts by Lito19 Add Lito19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

depends on if ya need 2400+ watts at 1 ohm or 1000+ watts at 1 ohm... they both do rated ++

New Post 05-31-2011 03:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lito19

Gonna run 2 10" sa sundowns 2ohm

New Post 05-31-2011 03:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Lito19 Click here to Send Lito19 a Private Message Find more posts by Lito19 Add Lito19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

brz2100 or 2400 then...

New Post 06-01-2011 09:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

i used to look at hifonics as low end, i actually still do, however i have enjoy my BRZ1200.1D and for the money its hard to beat, and after owning it i plan to keep buying hifonics BRZ amps, i think that if i had money to burn id look twice at the rockford amp however because of the hype and popularity of the brand i am lately not very interested in new rockford fosgate gear and i dont really want on that band wagon that bad... i like the old stuff still. but if money is more important that an image or status symbol i would tell yo to get the hifonics amp. they work well or i believe that they do. if you are by any chance looking for the more bullet proof of the two than id say to look up ddaudio, sundown, zedaudio, or maybe the dcsoundlab amps, well those are some brands of amps that i really like the reviews and looks of. or the money if you are financially wealthy... if you are looking to budget than i would say like i always say hifonics or Audioque, even though i have never ran Audioque i have heard that they are good for the price............. i just felt like tossing in my little bit...

New Post 06-02-2011 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GILLETTE Click here to Send GILLETTE a Private Message Find more posts by GILLETTE Add GILLETTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting