Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > Are these subs anygood!?
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ilovesubs

Are these subs anygood!?

I am 17 and i want to get subs,i found what i think are good subs, they are dual 12" MTX's with an amp, i am buying them from Amazon, and will be putting them in my jeep. Are these subs anygood for the price of $208?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-13-2011 07:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ilovesubs Click here to Send ilovesubs a Private Message Find more posts by ilovesubs Add ilovesubs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJM01

if they come with the amp then it is a good deal even if people say there is better cause there always is but for a noob you gotta start somewhere!

New Post 06-13-2011 09:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KJM01 Click here to Send KJM01 a Private Message Find more posts by KJM01 Add KJM01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINTORMAN

Ughhh. I would not recommend buying fro Amazon but that does seem like a good deal.

New Post 06-14-2011 11:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

i love subs too!, post a link to the item your looking at it will help people give you a better opinion about the situtation... my first subs were MTX 10"s, if you have not already look up

sonicelectronix.com

woofersetc.com

hifisoundconnection.com

audiosavings.com

i would try those as well as others before you bid in on amazon.....

New Post 06-14-2011 01:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GILLETTE Click here to Send GILLETTE a Private Message Find more posts by GILLETTE Add GILLETTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINTORMAN

Partsexpress.com is also a wonderful site.

New Post 06-14-2011 02:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

I am not?

New Post 06-15-2011 12:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

Introducing, the amazing, the all powerful, the death defying, audio/acoustical genius that so many of us praise and honor so vigorously. . . . . . -=Mister Sicaudio=-

i get a lot of my audio gear from him, mostly hifonics stuff really, he seems to be honest and i trust him... he is 20+year veteran and pretty much knows his stuff as far as i can tell, he know a grip more than me for sure im still a noobie!.......

New Post 06-15-2011 12:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GILLETTE Click here to Send GILLETTE a Private Message Find more posts by GILLETTE Add GILLETTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINTORMAN

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-15-2011 by sicaudio
I am not?

Lol'd. Yes you are a wonderful website. Jk you da man!

New Post 06-15-2011 01:29 PM
GILLETTE

we suck up to sic cause he slings us maxxsonic stuff for good prices......

New Post 06-15-2011 02:49 PM
sicaudio

yup... like a 600$ amp for 370.... ;)

New Post 06-15-2011 03:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jpsaudio

damn gillette...thats one hell of an intro..i want one like that someday...i wanna be just like SIC...lol

New Post 06-17-2011 10:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jpsaudio Click here to Send jpsaudio a Private Message Find more posts by jpsaudio Add jpsaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

sir you are alright in my book. i was trying to get sics goat a little is all....

New Post 06-17-2011 10:59 PM
oliviaxfx

I don't recommend buying fro Amazon too.

I don't know the quality of 12'sub.But the price of it is a little high.

it only cost $92 to buy my 10" sub and it is good mix of sound quality.

If you want to know more,you can try this:http://163.fm/UlzYrXC

New Post 07-19-2011 09:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oliviaxfx Click here to Send oliviaxfx a Private Message Find more posts by oliviaxfx Add oliviaxfx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJM01

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-19-2011 by oliviaxfx

yeah, cause i just love chinese spam...good one you got me fucker! at least you use good grammar you can have that one but you wont get me again. I knew why i stopped buying chinese shit, its all full of lead!

New Post 07-19-2011 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KJM01 Click here to Send KJM01 a Private Message Find more posts by KJM01 Add KJM01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kaxada

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-19-2011 by oliviaxfx

IS sub in china cheaper than others?I do look for one.

New Post 07-21-2011 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kaxada Click here to Send kaxada a Private Message Find more posts by kaxada Add kaxada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting