Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > BRE2500.1D!!!
Go Back Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GILLETTE

BRE2500.1D!!!

i just got an amp from Sic today. i have not played with it yet but it is sexy and i like it.... i hope to run it to my BTL 18" and hopefully i will be able to stress the sub out with it. i still need to upgrade my battery/alternator system to get the proper amp flow needed to properly run this thing but i will in time.... Uploaded with ImageShack.us ill will post some more concerning the amp after i have played with it some he he i cant wait.....

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-17-2011 11:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GILLETTE Click here to Send GILLETTE a Private Message Find more posts by GILLETTE Add GILLETTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINTORMAN

wow that sucks... that i bought a brz lol. I like the black on the bre's much much better. Push your btl to the limits man. :)

New Post 06-17-2011 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daman357

RE: BRE2500.1D!!!

quote:
Originally posted on 06-17-2011 by GILLETTE
i just got an amp from Sic today. i have not played with it yet but it is sexy and i like it.... i hope to run it to my BTL 18" and hopefully i will be able to stress the sub out with it. i still need to upgrade my battery/alternator system to get the proper amp flow needed to properly run this thing but i will in time.... Uploaded with ImageShack.us ill will post some more concerning the amp after i have played with it some he he i cant wait.....

looks nice bruh

New Post 06-17-2011 11:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daman357

quote:

looks nice bruh

Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daman357

quote:

looks nice bruh

GILLETTE

thanks guys!!!

New Post 06-18-2011 12:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GILLETTE Click here to Send GILLETTE a Private Message Find more posts by GILLETTE Add GILLETTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1sr

That is very sexy

New Post 06-18-2011 01:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

Wow. heh heh he heeeeee!!!!

oh man oh man oh man! i like this amplifier.

i hooked it up in my truck to my BL 10" and i just set the box in the back on the floor... Uploaded with ImageShack.us this box.

and wow freaking loud bass loudest bass i have heard out of a 10". if someone else was to have me hear the truck blind folded and guess what was in there i would have first said 2 12" subs, as i turned the volume up more and more it just kept on pounding, i checked my voltage gauge in my dash and it did not take but a second and it dropped to 11ish volts. so i revved my motor some to help and i cranked it a bit more still easily got voltage drop.... the amp sucks the power so beautifully makes me all warm and fuzzy inside...

after about 10 minutes of trying to avoid voltage drop and still trying to test the amp out on various songs the amp was still just warm to the touch. and on a side note that BL sub really takes a beating it handled every bit of power i was able to give it not sure how much watts it was but it was good and loud. loud enough to put me in awe!!!!

New Post 06-18-2011 01:12 PM
GILLETTE

on a side note for those that have followed me in the past. i once owned an atomic at1500.1d amp rated at 1500wrms, now i have a BRE2500.1D rated at 2500wrms. i can easily tell that this new amp is much more powerful than that atomic amp was... easily!!!!

New Post 06-18-2011 01:19 PM
SINTORMAN

Dude I felt the same way after I turned up my 1700. You get goose bumps and your stomach is churning as you turn up the volume knob. I am going to say this and you people might disagree but oh fricken well. Hifonjcs is a serious brand that I will most likely use for the rest of my life, and MB quart. They put out rated power and then some. They can have 3 year warranties. My amp has only gone into protect once and that's when my ground pounder shorted. (My fault). I hope to be the proud owner of a maxximus someday. Why buy something double the price when all you are getting is a brand name! Hifonics FTMFW.

New Post 06-18-2011 01:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recover

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-18-2011 by GILLETTE
on a side note for those that have followed me in the past. i once owned an atomic at1500.1d amp rated at 1500wrms, now i have a BRE2500.1D rated at 2500wrms. i can easily tell that this new amp is much more powerful than that atomic amp was... easily!!!!

what ever happened to the atomic amp? Did Max send it back to you damaged or did he just keep it. If you need to cuse me for bringing that up again you can I just never new were the amp finally ended up. And by the way I'm glad that you didn't allow that BS to stop you from enjoying this hobbey.

New Post 06-18-2011 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for recover Click here to Send recover a Private Message Find more posts by recover Add recover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

he ended up with it!!! he called me a few months ago and said that the amp had been fixed (i dont think it was ever broken) and said that he would ship it back or sell it and get me the money for it..... i said ok, and i have not heard a thing from him.... we proved that his rep was worth less than a thousand bucks and i highly doubt that he will show his face around here again. i have recovered from my lose and i am pretty much over all of it, i learned a lot of things through it all. If i could go back and just start with this amp i would have the money i need for my electrical upgrade and my install would basically be complete, all i need is alternator/batteries to finish it off really man i want to crank my BTL full tilt and see it shine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

New Post 06-18-2011 08:12 PM
larrypeters86

RE:

quote:
he ended up with it!!! he called me a few months ago and said that the amp had been fixed (i dont think it was ever broken) and said that he would ship it back or sell it and get me the money for it..... i said ok, and i have not heard a thing from him.... we proved that his rep was worth less than a thousand bucks and i highly doubt that he will show his face around here again. i have recovered from my lose and i am pretty much over all of it, i learned a lot of things through it all. If i could go back and just start with this amp i would have the money i need for my electrical upgrade and my install would basically be complete, all i need is alternator/batteries to finish it off really man i want to crank my BTL full tilt and see it shine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If he lived nearby I would have put a boot in his ass several times for what he did to you. It still makes me sick to think about it.

New Post 06-18-2011 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

RE: Wow. heh heh he heeeeee!!!!

quote:
oh man oh man oh man! i like this amplifier.

i hooked it up in my truck to my BL 10" and i just set the box in the back on the floor... Uploaded with ImageShack.us this box.

and wow freaking loud bass loudest bass i have heard out of a 10". if someone else was to have me hear the truck blind folded and guess what was in there i would have first said 2 12" subs, as i turned the volume up more and more it just kept on pounding, i checked my voltage gauge in my dash and it did not take but a second and it dropped to 11ish volts. so i revved my motor some to help and i cranked it a bit more still easily got voltage drop.... the amp sucks the power so beautifully makes me all warm and fuzzy inside...

after about 10 minutes of trying to avoid voltage drop and still trying to test the amp out on various songs the amp was still just warm to the touch. and on a side note that BL sub really takes a beating it handled every bit of power i was able to give it not sure how much watts it was but it was good and loud. loud enough to put me in awe!!!!

It's amazing what a real 10 can do.

New Post 06-18-2011 09:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

best amp for 400$ u ever had?...

New Post 06-19-2011 11:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting