Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > which is better
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
trunkbeater

which is better

which one is better....

audiopipe 1800d or the hifonics 2000d

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-17-2011 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for trunkbeater Click here to Send trunkbeater a Private Message Find more posts by trunkbeater Add trunkbeater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINTORMAN

If you are talking about the hf2000 then they are pretty much the same as far as output but the hifonics does have better build quality. But if I were you I would look at the brz line cause they are very good amps. IMO

New Post 07-17-2011 01:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-17-2011 by SINTORMAN
If you are talking about the hf2000 then they are pretty much the same as far as output but the hifonics does have better build quality. But if I were you I would look at the brz line cause they are very good amps. IMO

yeah between the two, the hfi line is better. SicAudio would tell you that the Audiopipe amps are big current hogs, so in order to power up that AP1800d, you'll probably need an AGM battery as your starter battery or 2nd battery.

Sintorman is correct with the new Brutus line of amps. I've got the BRZ1200D and it rocks! It doesn't get hot like the previous models even after 1-2 hours of medium to loud playing and it's super efficient. I noticed a big difference when switching from an audiopipe 1500d to the BRZ1200d.

New Post 07-18-2011 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trunkbeater

ok i had the bxi 2000d on 2 kicker cvx 15's but it messed up on me... my homeboy told me that a audiopipe 1500 or 1800 will do more than the hifonics was doing so i was asking... i need another amp like a farmer need rain....

New Post 07-18-2011 08:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for trunkbeater Click here to Send trunkbeater a Private Message Find more posts by trunkbeater Add trunkbeater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daman357

RE: which is better

quote:
Originally posted on 07-17-2011 by trunkbeater

which one is better....

audiopipe 1800d or the hifonics 2000d

ap1800

New Post 07-18-2011 09:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-18-2011 by trunkbeater

ok i had the bxi 2000d on 2 kicker cvx 15's but it messed up on me... my homeboy told me that a audiopipe 1500 or 1800 will do more than the hifonics was doing so i was asking... i need another amp like a farmer need rain....

yo boy right.. the 1500 and 1800 are beast. U are gone need a extra batt in trunk though. The amps are strong and will make ur subs wang. Alot of folks hate ap, just dont get caught up in that crap like i almost did. I done had the 1500 and 1800 and they were awesome. The 1800 on the cvx will get down bruh. I done had cvx 12s, 1800 will be good but they like more power. Check out the crescendo bc/2000. 339.00 Its a beast.

New Post 07-18-2011 09:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINTORMAN

Daman we have been over this. Hifonics>AP. Don't make me dig up the facts from other posts to prove it. OP, just Get a brz2100 and call it a day. The new brz line is much much better than the bxi line, more efficient, more power, runs cooler. Ap is a junk brand IMO. If you really want me to I will prove it. Plus you can have a 3 year warranty with the brz amps.

New Post 07-18-2011 10:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINTORMAN

And if the bxi died because of insufficient power (voltage drop) then any amp you are going to buy will die eventually.

New Post 07-18-2011 10:38 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting