Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > american bass xfl1544 i got them yaaaaah bass!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jpsaudio

american bass xfl1544 i got them yaaaaah bass!

waddup my 12volt family..i just got some new subs..Two american bass xfl15's.. now i am goin to get a box made for this but i dont know how to get more info as far as demensions...i want the box to be for sound and not for show.. i want the subs facing up and the port on the front or side..is there a sound difference..which would be louder for spl.... i wanna get this metered

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-29-2011 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jpsaudio Click here to Send jpsaudio a Private Message Find more posts by jpsaudio Add jpsaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

it is gonna depend entirely on the car for what alignment sounds best...go ask on ssa or roe alot of guys know them quite well...

New Post 07-30-2011 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jpsaudio

i have a 1997 mercury grand marquis..big damn trunk...full of dynamat and just ordered 9 more sheets of 36 sq ft stinger sound deadner...my subs will be in on wed ill post some pics

New Post 07-30-2011 02:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jpsaudio Click here to Send jpsaudio a Private Message Find more posts by jpsaudio Add jpsaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

do it crazy ..... port and subs up with the port up thru the rear deck to load off the glass :)

New Post 07-30-2011 11:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jpsaudio

port through rear deck..elaborate on that please...like have the port up and something channeling the air through the rear deck in my marquis...will there be a hole in the hatrack

New Post 07-30-2011 08:22 PM
sicaudio

build the port for the box on the outside and fire it up in the center of the back deck between the speakers that are stock ....basically cut out a hole and then cover it with a speaker grill ;)

New Post 07-31-2011 11:44 AM
jpsaudio

pics of the new subs

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/007xgx.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/008uki.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/009ylh.jpg/

New Post 08-03-2011 06:07 PM
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-03-2011 by jpsaudio

pics of the new subs

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/007xgx.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/008uki.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/009ylh.jpg/

why not the hd's bruh

New Post 08-03-2011 08:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jpsaudio

jus wanted to get two of these subs for my daily driver....i was convinced when i seen these hit 150's on the meter...not to bad for a everyday car..might consider getting the hd's when i fix up an oldschool..pure competition with the show car..gunna power these ho's with the new bre2500 by hifonics

New Post 08-03-2011 09:57 PM
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-03-2011 by jpsaudio

jus wanted to get two of these subs for my daily driver....i was convinced when i seen these hit 150's on the meter...not to bad for a everyday car..might consider getting the hd's when i fix up an oldschool..pure competition with the show car..gunna power these ho's with the new bre2500 by hifonics

bet!  my friend has 2 xfls on a audiopipe1800 and it wangs. One of the guys at the shop got 2hds and they sound awesome.

New Post 08-04-2011 07:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jpsaudio

New Post 08-05-2011 08:11 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting