Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Head Units > Need help choosing a double din DVD
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rafamarx

Need help choosing a double din DVD

I need a Double din unit to play my amplifier, component speakers and subwoofer... I like Quality sound system and I don't necessarily need Navigation... Right now i'm between Kenwood DDX418 Clarion VX401 Pioneer AVH-P3300BT And I don't want to spend more than $500 Thanks

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-12-2011 11:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rafamarx Click here to Send rafamarx a Private Message Find more posts by rafamarx Add rafamarx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

Pioneer.. way better SQ and more features for the money...and can be had well under 500... the avh-3200dvd is a nice unit the avh4200/4300 is even better and still under 500...

New Post 08-12-2011 11:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rafamarx

does the 4200/43000 have bluetooth for audio streaming?

New Post 08-12-2011 12:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rafamarx Click here to Send rafamarx a Private Message Find more posts by rafamarx Add rafamarx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rafamarx

Just checked.. they don't, but that's not a big deal at all... I'm going with the 4300 one Might ass well get a Morel Tempo 6 inch component speakers... what's your say in this one?

New Post 08-12-2011 12:46 PM
sicaudio

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-12-2011 by rafamarx
Just checked.. they don't, but that's not a big deal at all... I'm going with the 4300 one Might ass well get a Morel Tempo 6 inch component speakers... what's your say in this one?

might wanna look again the 4300 has every feature you can imagine...

Bluetooth/Remote Control Optional Bluetooth Adapter: In addition, you can use this unit to control a CD-BTB200 Bluetooth adapter (130BTB200, sold separately) for your compatible Bluetooth mobile phone or Bluetooth portable audio player. The Pioneer CD-BTB200 Bluetooth Adapter allows you to make and receive calls wirelessly and hands-free on your Bluetooth-equipped cellular telephone through this Pioneer "Bluetooth Adapter Ready" headunit. The CD-BTB200 comes with a microphone for making and answering your calls. You can hear the other party through the vehicle's speaker system. The unit connects to the headunit via the supplied IP-BUS cable, and has an IP-BUS pass-through for daisy chaining another component. Note: Not all Bluetooth mobile devices will be compatible. Visit Pioneer's website for a complete list of compatible Bluetooth enabled phones.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-C4JCQ3EPO3c/p_130AVHP43/Pioneer-AVH-P4300DVD.html?tab=detailed_info

I like Morel but depending on model I am sure there are as good or better for the same money. the older IDq were sweet so were the polyglass focals if ya can find em cheap for around 300 the mbquart QS216 are damn hard to beat.

New Post 08-14-2011 12:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rafamarx

thanks a lot for the help...

New Post 08-14-2011 08:51 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting