Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > 10" rockford?
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rconLOL

10" rockford?

Hey all, just picked out a sub that looks like i would like. I think I am going with the Rockford Fosgate Prime R1L-1X12 Single. The amplifier that I am choosing is the Rockford Fosgate Prime R150-2 150 Watt Stereo Amplifier. I heard a lot of good things about Rockfords as long as you have a correct amp for them. I havn't completely made up my mind yet, but I do have my eye on this combination. Any comments on my decisions? I don't have a very high budget either. thanks!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-14-2011 04:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rconLOL Click here to Send rconLOL a Private Message Find more posts by rconLOL Add rconLOL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1sr

Those are very low end. What is your budget? I'm pretty sure we can point you in a better direction for some better equipment.

New Post 08-14-2011 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rconLOL

Well I'm only looking to spend about $500. I'm only 16 and I don't have much money yet, but I do want to buy a sub for my new car.

New Post 08-15-2011 02:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rconLOL Click here to Send rconLOL a Private Message Find more posts by rconLOL Add rconLOL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

man for 500 u can get an sa or tc and an amp and build the enclosure and have 10 times better ...

New Post 08-15-2011 03:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rconLOL

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-15-2011 by sicaudio
man for 500 u can get an sa or tc and an amp and build the enclosure and have 10 times better ...

Do you have any suggestions on which sub and amp would go well together, sic?

New Post 08-15-2011 04:21 PM
sicaudio

depends really what ya want but an icon, sa, epic, heck even a dayton classic for subs...all have great sound and take alot of abuse... for an amp a smaller aq 1200, brz1200 or something used...like an AB class older style amp... LP would know better where to get used stuff than I would...

New Post 08-15-2011 11:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting