Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > Audiopipe monoblocks any good?
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jayone

Audiopipe monoblocks any good?

Can anyone give me feedback on the Audiopipe AP series monoblocks? Do they do rated? Are they over-rated or really really over-rated?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-25-2011 09:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jayone Click here to Send jayone a Private Message Find more posts by jayone Add jayone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

they're overrated and amperage hogs. They require too much from your system such as you having to get an agm or deep cycle battery and/or big 3 upgrade. They're ok for budget amps, but there are better amps that are much more efficient and less taxing on your electrical system

New Post 08-25-2011 12:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-25-2011 by gameguru1360
they're overrated and amperage hogs. They require too much from your system such as you having to get an agm or deep cycle battery and/or big 3 upgrade. They're ok for budget amps, but there are better amps that are much more efficient and less taxing on your electrical system

what he said.. they will do rated if ya have enough electrical for them, which is alot more than most similar powered amps....

New Post 08-25-2011 01:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daman357

RE: Audiopipe monoblocks any good?

quote:
Originally posted on 08-25-2011 by jayone
Can anyone give me feedback on the Audiopipe AP series monoblocks? Do they do rated? Are they over-rated or really really over-rated?

beast amp. do 1500 plus more with a good battery. they even run 0.5 ohms. ap ftw

New Post 08-25-2011 09:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINTORMAN

RE: RE: Audiopipe monoblocks any good?

quote:
Originally posted on 08-25-2011 by daman357

beast amp. do 1500 plus more with a good battery. they even run 0.5 ohms. ap ftw

Your reputation around here is already trashed so I won't even comment on your post. @OP ap amps need lots of electrical and use cheap materials on their boards. Much better routes to go for not much more.

New Post 08-25-2011 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jayone

RE: RE: RE: Audiopipe monoblocks any good?

quote:
Originally posted on 08-25-2011 by SINTORMAN
Your reputation around here is already trashed so I won't even comment on your post. @OP ap amps need lots of electrical and use cheap materials on their boards. Much better routes to go for not much more.

Lolz, ok so can u give me a few options to think about. Looking for a solid 1000-1200 watts Looking to spend 175-250

New Post 08-25-2011 11:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jayone Click here to Send jayone a Private Message Find more posts by jayone Add jayone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINTORMAN

brz1700 or AQ1200. Either one is a great choice.

New Post 08-26-2011 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jayone

Know of any sites that have good deals on AQ's? There's nothing on eBay?

New Post 08-26-2011 09:04 AM
sicaudio

try caco audiosavings vmi and aq direct... also check out db-r.com he is an authorized repair center and has rebuilt 1's pretty cheap. a used saz1200 for about the same cost will assrape an ap1500 all day...

New Post 08-26-2011 09:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daman357

RE: Audiopipe monoblocks any good?

quote:
Originally posted on 08-25-2011 by jayone

if u wanna no what ap can do, hit my boy mrbass226 up un youtube. ..

New Post 08-26-2011 09:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-26-2011 by sicaudio
try caco audiosavings vmi and aq direct... also check out db-r.com he is an authorized repair center and has rebuilt 1's pretty cheap. a used saz1200 for about the same cost will assrape an ap1500 all day...

so Sic, how come you're not offering carstereoforum members some good deals or are you taking a break from good deals??

the brutus line of the HF amps are a very good line. they're much more efficient than the old bxi line and they only become warm to the touch after 1.5 hours of constant play. I have the brz1200d and after playing it at medium to loud volumes for more than an hour (1 hr+ commute) I was surprised that it was only warm to the touch. My AP1500d was relatively hot to the touch and that was with more than adequate ventilation

New Post 08-26-2011 12:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

my lights in a previous car dimmed tremendously when I had the Audiopipe amp and even after putting a kinetik hc1400 as a 2nd battery, it still dimmed but not as much.

New Post 08-26-2011 01:18 PM
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-26-2011 by gameguru1360
my lights in a previous car dimmed tremendously when I had the Audiopipe amp and even after putting a kinetik hc1400 as a 2nd battery, it still dimmed but not as much.

Big 3 u would of been golden

New Post 08-28-2011 11:35 AM
sicaudio

i only offer product if someone directly asks for it. It was the agreement I made with the site owner over a year ago.

New Post 08-28-2011 11:50 AM
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-28-2011 by sicaudio
i only offer product if someone directly asks for it. It was the agreement I made with the site owner over a year ago.

smh..

New Post 08-28-2011 08:43 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting