Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > hifonics amps.
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chuckd

hifonics amps.

just for now im gonna go the cheap way and put 2 hifonics amps on my sub. its rated at 2500/5000 i want to do like 2 2000 amps or something. my question is what would be better the brutus line or the hfi

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-26-2011 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chuckd Click here to Send chuckd a Private Message Find more posts by chuckd Add chuckd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINTORMAN

.... Your post makes me think you are going to smoke those amps. Give us the sub model number and we will tell you what amps to get. As well as what electrical upgrades you need so you don't smoke said amps. And brz is better.

New Post 08-27-2011 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuckd

It's s 10 solo x.

New Post 08-27-2011 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for chuckd Click here to Send chuckd a Private Message Find more posts by chuckd Add chuckd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINTORMAN

one brz2400 or bre2500 will give you all the power you will ever need. You will need about 200 amp hours in batteries and probably a high output alternator.

New Post 08-27-2011 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ianarian

There is no such thing as 2500w the cheap way. The stereo equipment costs less than the cost of power to use it.

New Post 08-27-2011 03:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ianarian Click here to Send Ianarian a Private Message Find more posts by Ianarian Add Ianarian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuckd

True . So far I just have a alpine head unit. 0 g wire and the big 3. I have a cop car so it had a huge alt on it.

New Post 08-27-2011 03:49 AM
daman357

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-27-2011 by SINTORMAN
one brz2400 or bre2500 will give you all the power you will ever need. You will need about 200 amp hours in batteries and probably a high output alternator.

they wont even run proper off dual alts

New Post 08-27-2011 09:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINTORMAN

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-27-2011 by daman357

they wont even run proper off dual alts

That is a lie actually. Mine runs fine off a single alt. Daman you are a poison on this site.

New Post 08-27-2011 09:53 PM
daman357

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
That is a lie actually. Mine runs fine off a single alt. Daman you are a poison on this site.

ye just ask gillete he has dual alternators

New Post 08-27-2011 10:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daman357 Click here to Send daman357 a Private Message Find more posts by daman357 Add daman357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

RE: RE: RE:

quote:

I might have to quote you on that statement sometime in the future. Sintor.......Look in the general section soon. I am going to compose a little something for you and everyone else here to kinda summ things up.

New Post 08-27-2011 11:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINTORMAN

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-27-2011 by larrypeters86

I might have to quote you on that statement sometime in the future. Sintor.......Look in the general section soon. I am going to compose a little something for you and everyone else here to kinda summ things up.

Well when you do, I hope you keep in mind who searches carstereo.com everyday and replies to people with questions. Who only comments to bash people or just to say "shit's gonna want". Who started a thread against another user. Who has real world experience with building systems. Keep that in mind LP. I will admit I do get out of control sometimes but I still focus on helping people on here.

New Post 08-28-2011 12:19 AM
Ianarian

I am catching up on reading posts here.... I am fuckin pissed! 1 alt, 2 alts, 1 batt, 10 batts.... WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF does the fuckin shit matter? Motherfuckers! Does your motherfruckin ride produce the motherfuckin wattage to power your motherfuckin shit, or does it not? WTF! Bitches! Is this fuckin shit rocket science? FUCK! SINTOR or myself can help you determine whether or motherfuckin not you got your fuckin shit dialed! If you smoke your HIFO shit YOU, YOU, YOU fucked yopur shit up..... FUCK ALL YOU!

New Post 08-29-2011 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ianarian Click here to Send Ianarian a Private Message Find more posts by Ianarian Add Ianarian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINTORMAN

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-29-2011 by Ianarian
I am catching up on reading posts here.... I am fuckin pissed! 1 alt, 2 alts, 1 batt, 10 batts.... WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF does the fuckin shit matter? Motherfuckers! Does your motherfruckin ride produce the motherfuckin wattage to power your motherfuckin shit, or does it not? WTF! Bitches! Is this fuckin shit rocket science? FUCK! SINTOR or myself can help you determine whether or motherfuckin not you got your fuckin shit dialed! If you smoke your HIFO shit YOU, YOU, YOU fucked yopur shit up..... FUCK ALL YOU!

LOL. Ian you make me laugh so fricken hard. And I agree. The whole situation is very confusing when we all the facts aren't present.

New Post 08-29-2011 01:12 AM
sicaudio

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-29-2011 by Ianarian

BINGO !!!!!!! I could not have said it any better myself..

NO ONE ELSE IS HAVING ISSUES RUNNING DAILY FOR OVER A YEAR AT .50 OHMS !!!!!!!!

electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical electrical

regardless of what brand YOU HAVE TO HAVE PROPER ELECTRICAL !!!!!!

in fact go on over to ROE and ask there who has any issues whatsoever with their HiFonics amps... only 1 recently and he didnt have electrical to support it... he fixed his electrical and walaa all problems went away...

New Post 08-29-2011 11:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting