Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Best drummer ever....Hands down....
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
larrypeters86

Best drummer ever....Hands down....

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-02-2011 09:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

didn't even have to watch to agree lol Neil is simply the GOD of percussion... thanks for posting these and breaking the monotony LP ;) ur awesome man.

New Post 09-02-2011 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-02-2011 by sicaudio
didn't even have to watch to agree lol Neil is simply the GOD of percussion... thanks for posting these and breaking the monotony LP ;) ur awesome man.

Have you ever seen them in person? He is unreal live.

New Post 09-02-2011 10:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

16 concerts last was at Red Rocks in Colorado... RUSH is just that a RUSH... amazing what 3 people that have a love for what they do are capable of...my older brother has every LP cassette and cd/dvd they have ever released including 2 cd's they never released he is a RUSH fanatic lol but their shows are spectacular... I think Presto and Moving Pictures are my favorite concerts so far tho.

New Post 09-02-2011 10:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

I think I have seen them at least a dozen times. All 3 of them are incredible.

New Post 09-03-2011 09:17 AM
sicaudio

Jen Ledger is the best female percussionist I have ever heard ... seeing her solos live at front stage or stage side is AWESOME!!!

and she sings too ;) plus she is HAWT...Not a Neil Peart but damn great for a woman.. or even alot of men ..

New Post 09-03-2011 05:51 PM
KJM01

nobody can beat the "Animal" still cant post vid. http://youtu.be/erE8WTngaAY Buddy rich is good but animal is playing with someones hand up his ass lol!!

New Post 09-03-2011 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KJM01 Click here to Send KJM01 a Private Message Find more posts by KJM01 Add KJM01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-03-2011 by sicaudio
Jen Ledger is the best female percussionist I have ever heard ... seeing her solos live at front stage or stage side is AWESOME!!!

and she sings too ;) plus she is HAWT...Not a Neil Peart but damn great for a woman.. or even alot of men ..

Holy shit she is good. My daughter got me hooked on Skillet but I have never seen this vid.

New Post 09-03-2011 09:29 PM
larrypeters86

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-03-2011 by KJM01
nobody can beat the "Animal" still cant post vid. http://youtu.be/erE8WTngaAY Buddy rich is good but animal is playing with someones hand up his ass lol!!

Hand up his ass....LMFAO....that was funny as all hell for some reason.

New Post 09-03-2011 09:31 PM
larrypeters86

Speaking of Buddy.....

New Post 09-03-2011 09:33 PM
KJM01

Yeah i sat through the whole thing it is really good. It does remind me of this though http://youtu.be/nYe4KHJvREY

New Post 09-03-2011 11:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KJM01 Click here to Send KJM01 a Private Message Find more posts by KJM01 Add KJM01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

believe it or not Skillet is a Christian metal band lol

New Post 09-05-2011 10:38 AM
1sr

RE: Best drummer ever....Hands down....

quote:
Originally posted on 09-02-2011 by larrypeters86

I'm drooling

New Post 09-10-2011 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

RE: RE: Best drummer ever....Hands down....

quote:
Originally posted on 09-10-2011 by 1sr
I'm drooling

If you ever get the chance to see Rush live please don't hesitate.

New Post 09-11-2011 08:38 PM
1sr

After seeing that I won't

New Post 09-11-2011 10:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting