Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > The best guitarist.....
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
larrypeters86

The best guitarist.....

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-02-2011 09:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

1 of my favorite greats of all time... definitely a masterful musician.

New Post 09-02-2011 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJM01

My fingers hurt just watching this. I wonder what Slash would have to say abohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOHRTni7xg0&feature=fvwrelut this?

New Post 09-03-2011 10:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KJM01 Click here to Send KJM01 a Private Message Find more posts by KJM01 Add KJM01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

weird.. no html embed code for ur vid KJ...

New Post 09-03-2011 02:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJM01

http://youtu.be/xOHRTni7xg0 lets see if this works.And that's Slash vs. Tom Morello. At 3:51 tom is using his guitar as a turntable during the song "Bulls on Parade" which is one of my favs.

New Post 09-03-2011 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KJM01 Click here to Send KJM01 a Private Message Find more posts by KJM01 Add KJM01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

Steve Vai anyone?

New Post 09-03-2011 05:57 PM
sicaudio

Jake?

New Post 09-03-2011 06:02 PM
sicaudio

how bout some RR? RIP...you are sorely missed.

New Post 09-03-2011 06:07 PM
KJM01

Dont forget the greatest http://youtu.be/Qut6Pw0FdTk

New Post 09-03-2011 06:46 PM
sicaudio

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-03-2011 by KJM01

Dont forget the greatest http://youtu.be/Qut6Pw0FdTk

not the best but definitely 1 of the greats w/o a doubt. greatest of HIS time possibly :)

New Post 09-03-2011 07:42 PM
larrypeters86

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-03-2011 by sicaudio

not the best but definitely 1 of the greats w/o a doubt. greatest of HIS time possibly :)

Ya see the thing is we don't know how he would have evolved just like Randy....For both of them to be that insanely talented that young.....It's mindblowing to imagine what they could have done if they lived. I work with a guy that was in a country band around the nashville area. kinda funny guy to talk to.....I can never get used to the accent...lol. Anyway...I asked him one day who his favorite guitarist was of all time and he quickly responded Randy Rhoads. I was kinda shocked to hear him say that but he cited the same reasons that I just did above.This is the same guy btw that has for some reason never heard a good car audio setup. I gave him an audition of mine playing The Zach brown band and he was smiling ear to ear. He really gave me some constructive critisism too. I was grateful.

New Post 09-03-2011 09:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

my Father and his twin brother were great guitarists as well... not famous or anything but well known... they were my best critics when I was younger...totally self taught and neither could read a lic of music....lol

fill ins for The sons of the pioneers... the crippled twin with the twisted legs is (RIP) my Father...Best man I have ever known. Polio crippled him..

New Post 09-05-2011 10:43 AM
1sr

I'm not going to attempt the vids but the 3 best imo are Jimi, Carlos Santana and SRV.

New Post 09-09-2011 12:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-09-2011 by 1sr
I'm not going to attempt the vids but the 3 best imo are Jimi, Carlos Santana and SRV.

3 of the best w/o a doubt SRV cant get enough of him ... I am a huge guitarist junkie lol

New Post 09-09-2011 11:08 AM
1sr

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-09-2011 by sicaudio
3 of the best w/o a doubt SRV cant get enough of him ... I am a huge guitarist junkie lol

Oh yeah music is life

New Post 09-09-2011 02:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sr Click here to Send 1sr a Private Message Find more posts by 1sr Add 1sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting