Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Head Units > wiring help on alpine?Please help
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mike&lizzy1965

wiring help on alpine?Please help

does anyone have a wiring harness or plug in for alpine cda 9884 head unit?Im needing from wear it plugs into back of radio.How much would the average conition unit be worth?All help would be appriciated

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-03-2011 08:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mike&lizzy1965 Click here to Send mike&lizzy1965 a Private Message Find more posts by mike&lizzy1965 Add mike&lizzy1965 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SentraStyleEMW

You can get the harness that plugs into the alpine on ebay (or if you want to pay more for it you can go to www.pacparts.com and order it from them).  There harness you want will have a black plug (you might see other's on ebay with a clear/whitish plug but that is for older models and will not work with yours).  As far as how much it is worth...I would say around $100 give or take...it was only a $200 brand new like 3-4 years ago.

New Post 09-04-2011 11:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SentraStyleEMW Click here to Send SentraStyleEMW a Private Message Find more posts by SentraStyleEMW Add SentraStyleEMW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

now if it was a 9885 that would be dif... since they are discreet 3 way active ;)

New Post 09-05-2011 11:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SerenaBarbie

RE: wiring help on alpine?Please help

quote:
Originally posted on 09-03-2011 by mike&lizzy1965

does anyone have a wiring harness or plug in for alpine cda 9884 head unit?Im needing from wear it plugs into back of radio.How much would the average conition unit be worth?All help would be appriciated

The video review of [url="http://oemcargps.com"]wiring[/url] may help you a lot

New Post 09-07-2011 05:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SerenaBarbie Click here to Send SerenaBarbie a Private Message Find more posts by SerenaBarbie Add SerenaBarbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJM01

RE: RE: wiring help on alpine?Please help

quote:
Originally posted on 09-07-2011 by SerenaBarbie
The video review of [url=http://oemcargps[url]wiring may help you a lot

You are the worst spammer ever your url doesnt even work!

New Post 09-07-2011 10:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KJM01 Click here to Send KJM01 a Private Message Find more posts by KJM01 Add KJM01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SerenaBarbie

RE: RE: RE: wiring help on alpine?Please help

quote:
Originally posted on 09-07-2011 by KJM01

So tell me how can i post a url,plz?

New Post 10-10-2011 11:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SerenaBarbie Click here to Send SerenaBarbie a Private Message Find more posts by SerenaBarbie Add SerenaBarbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SerenaBarbie

RE: RE: RE: wiring help on alpine?Please help

quote:
Originally posted on 09-07-2011 by KJM01

New Post 10-10-2011 11:23 PM
KJM01

RE: RE: RE: RE: wiring help on alpine?Please help

quote:
Originally posted on 10-10-2011 by SerenaBarbie

No, we dont help spammers...smh

New Post 10-11-2011 01:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KJM01 Click here to Send KJM01 a Private Message Find more posts by KJM01 Add KJM01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SentraStyleEMW

RE: RE: RE: RE: wiring help on alpine?Please help

quote:
Originally posted on 10-10-2011 by SerenaBarbie

I'll tell you how to post a url...take a small gun (something around a .45 caliber would work just fine).  Place said barrel of gun in mouth and pull the trigger.

Viola...all of our problems are solved.

New Post 10-11-2011 08:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SentraStyleEMW Click here to Send SentraStyleEMW a Private Message Find more posts by SentraStyleEMW Add SentraStyleEMW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting