Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > MASSIVE D.M.X
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tneb85

MASSIVE D.M.X

I just picked up a massive design named d.m.x ! I have been told that its 2500 rms well i get paid tomarrow and im not sure what to power it out at !!! i recently just blew my 500.1 massive with it . i think its wired at 1 ohm its either dual 2 ohm or dual 4 ohm i am not sertain can i get some help . these are the 2004 models i believe 
!!!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-06-2011 05:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tneb85 Click here to Send tneb85 a Private Message Find more posts by tneb85 Add tneb85 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

RE: MASSIVE D.M.X

quote:
Originally posted on 09-06-2011 by tneb85

I just picked up a massive design named d.m.x ! I have been told that its 2500 rms well i get paid tomarrow and im not sure what to power it out at !!! i recently just blew my 500.1 massive with it . i think its wired at 1 ohm its either dual 2 ohm or dual 4 ohm i am not sertain can i get some help . these are the 2004 models i believe 
!!!

top #1 result in google... wow that was hard...lol

http://www.massiveaudio.com/store/product.php?productid=16152&cat=250&page=1

New Post 09-06-2011 11:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tneb85

yea

well i have looked at that sub enough now if anyone can help me with the one i got besides the other kid then reply thanks !!!

New Post 09-08-2011 09:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tneb85 Click here to Send tneb85 a Private Message Find more posts by tneb85 Add tneb85 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

RE: yea

quote:
Originally posted on 09-08-2011 by tneb85

well i have looked at that sub enough now if anyone can help me with the one i got besides the other kid then reply thanks !!!

kid? lol I WISH.... maybe if ya supplied an exact model # someone could help....

New Post 09-08-2011 03:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc

didn't know they came in a dual coil i thought it was a quad coil. also if it's a dual 2 it can be wire to either a 4 or 1ohm load if it's a dual 4 it can be wired to a 8 or 2 ohm load which version do you have? It came with coil options.

New Post 09-08-2011 06:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc Click here to Send mc a Private Message Find more posts by mc Add mc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tneb85

not sure

i am not sure anything about it i have been searching forever !!!! it definately is an 04 model its got a dust cover and has the hard paper cone type ! i was told it was 2500 rms but when i hooked it up to my mcd1000 memphis maxed out it made a pop sound as it was bottoming out or somethin ! I baught it second hand for 40 bucks the kid i got it from thought it was a 10 . i cant even find pics of it if i can ill show you all !!!

New Post 09-19-2011 01:51 PM
SINTORMAN

That ain't no 2500 rms sub for 40 bucks. It is prolly like a 400 rms or even 250 rms LOL sub and you were bottoming it out. Very bad.

New Post 09-19-2011 11:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tneb85

this retard

I came on this site thinking that maybe someone could help me this is to the last guy that posted its hooked to a mono block memphis amp 1000 watts so tell me fuck face how it can handle that all day and it is 400 rms you just had to be the dumb nigger that said somethin so fuck you and your mother

New Post 09-25-2011 10:06 AM
tneb85

and 1 more thing bitch its 1250 rms not that this is relevant but no need for you BITCH

New Post 09-25-2011 10:08 AM
KJM01

why don't you try to contact Massive themselves? They should beable to help you out.

New Post 09-25-2011 10:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KJM01 Click here to Send KJM01 a Private Message Find more posts by KJM01 Add KJM01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tneb85

i got it taken care of man it just 1250 rms i got it poundin now my freind has a 1500 watt massive mon to 2 of their comp subs and i think mine is louder ! his is clearer but mine hits lower idk both our systems at 1 ohm !

New Post 09-25-2011 10:12 AM
SINTORMAN

RE: this retard

quote:
Originally posted on 09-25-2011 by tneb85
I came on this site thinking that maybe someone could help me this is to the last guy that posted its hooked to a mono block memphis amp 1000 watts so tell me fuck face how it can handle that all day and it is 400 rms you just had to be the dumb nigger that said somethin so fuck you and your mother

You just said it was bottoming out on 1000 watts lol. You mad bro.

New Post 09-25-2011 02:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tneb85

i could care less honestly your just a fuckin duesh probably a sand nigger or illegal immagrant

New Post 09-26-2011 11:51 AM
SINTORMAN

You got your question answered... now its time to leave this forum. There is no need for that kind of attitude.

New Post 09-26-2011 01:44 PM
tneb85

move me out of here tough guy i musta nailed that one !!! one of them guys who walks or rides around representing another country suckin our freedoms kiss a dick bitch

New Post 09-26-2011 05:56 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting