Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > Enclosure for Sundown Audio sub
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
titone

Enclosure for Sundown Audio sub

Hi guys, im new in this forums and i have a lot of questions about the enclosure! I own a Sundown Audio 12 SA and its a 600rms sub. I want a vented enclosure that can hit awesome in the lows! Thats all i want, that kill the lows! But i dont want to buy those already built boxes, i want something well done. Hope some one of you can help me with the specs to build the box! Thanks guys!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-15-2011 07:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for titone Click here to Send titone a Private Message Find more posts by titone Add titone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SINTORMAN

There is probably several threads on realmofexcursion.com already for that. Go search?

New Post 09-16-2011 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SINTORMAN Click here to Send SINTORMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SINTORMAN Add SINTORMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc

RE: Enclosure for Sundown Audio sub

quote:
Originally posted on 09-15-2011 by titone
Hi guys, im new in this forums and i have a lot of questions about the enclosure! I own a Sundown Audio 12 SA and its a 600rms sub. I want a vented enclosure that can hit awesome in the lows! Thats all i want, that kill the lows! But i dont want to buy those already built boxes, i want something well done. Hope some one of you can help me with the specs to build the box! Thanks guys!

there's a guy that posts as vmann on other forums he can get you a design if you think you can build a horn or t-line

New Post 09-16-2011 07:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc Click here to Send mc a Private Message Find more posts by mc Add mc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

http://s688.photobucket.com/albums/vv246/sicaudio/enclosure%20designs/?action=view¤t=2cuft30Hz.png

Net volume: 2cuft Tuning: 30Hz Port Area:30 sq in(12"Hx2.5"W) Dimensions:13.5H"X18D"x26W"

Photobucket

New Post 09-16-2011 10:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
titone

Ok thanks guys im gonna take a look on the website and search that user too... Sicaudio, do you built this box? Or do you find it in that website? Because looks awesome, in fact i was thinking in 2ft3. Do you use 3/4 MDF? Hope you can help with that picture!

New Post 09-16-2011 03:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for titone Click here to Send titone a Private Message Find more posts by titone Add titone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

he can probably build it for you and ship it.

but it's best to go to realms o excursion and ask your question there.

I believe I've asked this question on ROE. I was planning on getting the sa-12 either in the d4 or d2. Having it powered by a hf brz1200d

New Post 09-19-2011 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

me and Fallen on ROE are the sponsored enclosure builders.. that is just 1 of his free designs but it will work well for what ya want..

New Post 09-21-2011 09:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MobileEnclosures

RE: Enclosure for Sundown Audio sub

quote:
Originally posted on 09-15-2011 by titone

If you want something "well" done, then PM me. I can help you out if you like. But I am not taking away from the posted design idea by all means. Just giving you options. :)

New Post 09-25-2011 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MobileEnclosures Click here to Send MobileEnclosures a Private Message Find more posts by MobileEnclosures Add MobileEnclosures to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting