Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Crazy, Strange Or Just Plain Weird Music Videos....
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
xxwiredxx

Crazy, Strange Or Just Plain Weird Music Videos....

Here is one that's not only crazy but the music is just as weird.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-16-2011 11:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

Dude....ur fucked up....

New Post 09-16-2011 11:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

Another weird one from back in 1979 or 1980, not sure which at the moment. The first time I remember seeing this one was on the show called "Night Flight" on the USA Network back in the day..

New Post 09-16-2011 11:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xxwiredxx Click here to Send xxwiredxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxwiredxx Add xxwiredxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-16-2011 by larrypeters86

Dude....ur fucked up....

LMAO! Larry, you didn't know that already after knowing me all these years?

New Post 09-16-2011 11:48 PM
larrypeters86

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-16-2011 by xxwiredxx

Yes I did......I remember Fish heads. Did you get my email?

New Post 09-16-2011 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

quote:

It still sounds funny you calling me Larry.....

New Post 09-16-2011 11:53 PM
xxwiredxx

RE: RE: RE:

quote:

Going to check on that right now...

New Post 09-17-2011 12:00 AM
xxwiredxx

Larry, Got it and replied.

New Post 09-17-2011 12:32 AM
SentraStyleEMW

RE: RE: RE:

quote:

Eat 'em up, Yum!

New Post 09-17-2011 12:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SentraStyleEMW Click here to Send SentraStyleEMW a Private Message Find more posts by SentraStyleEMW Add SentraStyleEMW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

Here is one featuring Nine Inch Nails front man Trent Reznor and his wife Mariqueen Maandig singing vocals. And I have to admit I really like this one.

New Post 09-17-2011 09:56 PM
mc

RE:

quote:
Another weird one from back in 1979 or 1980, not sure which at the moment. The first time I remember seeing this one was on the show called "Night Flight" on the USA Network back in the day..

yes i remember along with friday night night tracks and Dr Dimento

New Post 09-18-2011 06:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc Click here to Send mc a Private Message Find more posts by mc Add mc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FRC420

I have an unhealthy relationship with this dancing deer, I can't get it out of my head..

New Post 09-22-2011 04:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FRC420 Click here to Send FRC420 a Private Message Find more posts by FRC420 Add FRC420 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-22-2011 by FRC420

I have an unhealthy relationship with this dancing deer, I can't get it out of my head..

You are seriously disturbed.....We can be freinds now.

New Post 09-24-2011 12:40 AM
FRC420

quote:
Originally posted on 09-24-2011 by larrypeters86

You are seriously disturbed.....We can be freinds now.

Now we can be friends? I have waited to hear that for two years LP, now I can die a happy man..

New Post 09-26-2011 12:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FRC420 Click here to Send FRC420 a Private Message Find more posts by FRC420 Add FRC420 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxwiredxx

Never get tired of this 80's classic..

New Post 09-26-2011 12:39 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting