Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > 15" MTX 9500 woofer
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SubwooferNut123

15" MTX 9500 woofer

Hi just wondering, i have a single 4 ohm 15" 9500 sub and was wondering instead of buting the mtx 4001d overpriced amp what other amps would be a good choice? i was thinking the hifonics colossus 3200 RMS ultimate performance dual monoblock class d...it does say 2200 bridged at 4 ohms but im sure its a little over rated...anywho thanks for any suggestions

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-22-2011 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SubwooferNut123 Click here to Send SubwooferNut123 a Private Message Find more posts by SubwooferNut123 Add SubwooferNut123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N2Audio

You're looking for 1kw rms at 4 ohms?
This is well over 1k at 4: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lanzar-OPTI500X2-Optidrive-2000W-2-Ch-Competition-Amp-/160622617713?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item2565daa471#ht_3452wt_1163

A really nice Boston: http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_26074_Boston_Acoustics_GT-2300.aspx

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORION-HCCA10002-AMP-1000-WATT-RMS-2-CH-W-X-OVER-10002-/270791082973?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item3f0c6803dd#ht_2654wt_1396

Diamond: http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/3954276/vpcsid/0/SFV/30046?utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&utm_campaign=GoogleBaseFeed

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_20793_Cadence_ZRS-3002.aspx

New Post 09-23-2011 12:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for N2Audio Click here to Send N2Audio a Private Message Find more posts by N2Audio Add N2Audio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sicaudio

RE: 15

quote:
Originally posted on 09-22-2011 by SubwooferNut123

Hi just wondering, i have a single 4 ohm 15" 9500 sub and was wondering instead of buting the mtx 4001d overpriced amp what other amps would be a good choice? i was thinking the hifonics colossus 3200 RMS ultimate performance dual monoblock class d...it does say 2200 bridged at 4 ohms but im sure its a little over rated...anywho thanks for any suggestions

lol over rated?... none of the XX, XXv or Mt Olympus amps have ever been anything but under rated...they all do well over rated power... WELL over... but if all ya need is 2kw get an aq2200 or BRZ2100 they both do rated ++

New Post 09-23-2011 01:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sicaudio Click here to Send sicaudio a Private Message Find more posts by sicaudio Add sicaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SubwooferNut123

well i think the lanzar opti or the diamond would be good.....also looked into the hifonics and it seems very well to....the lanzar is the cheapest but ive did the research and they are great amps for the price.....and the diamond audio amp, well its diamond audio its gotta be great! and the hifonics gives the most power 2200 rms at 4 ohms bridged the only thing is its 1000rms so i think that is out of the picture or if i just tune the amp down its a possible idea i havnt had luck with orion(thats why i have this sub now) had one 15" hcca and a orion 5000d with 200 amp alt. and two xs power batts. and fried in no time...same story with my W7 and 1000/1 fried the subs and sold the amps. both subs are very very very overated in my opion and wasnt pleased....i had one AQ 15 and Aq1200d and it was the loudest and cleanest sounding single sub setup around...but thinks for the great feedback and ill keep updates on what i decide....more towards the lanzar as of right now being its for my fiances car

New Post 09-25-2011 12:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SubwooferNut123 Click here to Send SubwooferNut123 a Private Message Find more posts by SubwooferNut123 Add SubwooferNut123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting