Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Other Mobile Electronics > Viper 690XV alarm?
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
go_noles

Viper 690XV alarm?

i am thinking about putting one on my pathfinder. it is the 2-way remote alarm without the auto starter, etc. anyone have any experience with this particular model or viper 2-way systems in general? thanks!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 05-27-2004 03:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for go_noles Click here to Send go_noles a Private Message Find more posts by go_noles Add go_noles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JrPimp6900

Yes....

I have one on my 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipe. I love it it lights up viberates and beeps(pages you) when someone messes w/ you car and it also shows you where they are touching it. read my profile and it will tell you more. If you have any questions just ask and i'll get back to you. -Eric

New Post 11-17-2004 02:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JrPimp6900 Click here to Send JrPimp6900 a Private Message Find more posts by JrPimp6900 Add JrPimp6900 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
go_noles

thanks!

i actually had it installed and everything. and it has not disappointed! i appreciate the insight, too. thanks!

New Post 11-17-2004 07:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for go_noles Click here to Send go_noles a Private Message Find more posts by go_noles Add go_noles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JrPimp6900

yeah

New Post 11-22-2004 10:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JrPimp6900 Click here to Send JrPimp6900 a Private Message Find more posts by JrPimp6900 Add JrPimp6900 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting