Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > What sub with this amp to BUMP!!!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pumper

What sub with this amp to BUMP!!!

http://www.audioque.com/AQ1200D-Amplifier_p_30.html ^That's my amp. A AQ1200D. The sound I'm looking for is a clean HARD hitting bass. (Is there such thing?) I want the neighbors to know I'm rolling through. Currently have 2 12 inch alpine's... but there messed up. Whenever I turn them up, now i can hardly turn them up cuz they're so fucked, they will stop playing and rattle... or pulse... or some messed up ish................. I'll be listening to HipHop

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-06-2011 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pumper Click here to Send Pumper a Private Message Find more posts by Pumper Add Pumper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Sundown-Audio-SA%252d12.html

Perhaps before buying a new sub you should figure out how not to blow them......

New Post 11-06-2011 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pumper

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-06-2011 by larrypeters86

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Sundown-Audio-SA%252d12.html

Perhaps before buying a new sub you should figure out how not to blow them......

No they were already slightly blown. Then over the course of a year, it got worse. I bought the car with this sub in it... and it just slowly got worse and worse. (Seller knew what he was doing) -------------------------------------- That's the price for one 12? Hmm, I was expecting like a 15 or something... but IDK much about subs.

New Post 11-06-2011 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pumper Click here to Send Pumper a Private Message Find more posts by Pumper Add Pumper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-06-2011 by Pumper
No they were already slightly blown. Then over the course of a year, it got worse. I bought the car with this sub in it... and it just slowly got worse and worse. (Seller knew what he was doing) -------------------------------------- That's the price for one 12? Hmm, I was expecting like a 15 or something... but IDK much about subs.

The size of a driver has basically nothing to do with how much power it will handle. That 12 is rated at 600 rms but....In the right enclosure and the right person setting up the amp will take all of that 1200 watts and make your dick hard.

New Post 11-06-2011 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pumper

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-06-2011 by larrypeters86

The size of a driver has basically nothing to do with how much power it will handle. That 12 is rated at 600 rms but....In the right enclosure and the right person setting up the amp will take all of that 1200 watts and make your dick hard.

Lol I hear ya. I just heard 12 inch has difficulties pumping low frequency bass. And being a hiphop listener, I hate it when my old subs would sound quiet when the low frequency bass would hit. You think I should get 1 or 2 of those subs you linked me?

New Post 11-06-2011 10:58 PM
SentraStyleEMW

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-06-2011 by Pumper
Lol I hear ya. I just heard 12 inch has difficulties pumping low frequency bass. And being a hiphop listener, I hate it when my old subs would sound quiet when the low frequency bass would hit. You think I should get 1 or 2 of those subs you linked me?

As far as 12's having difficulties pumping out the low frequencies...that sounds more like an inadequate sub enclosure than it does size of the sub.  You would be amazed what a properly built sub box will do for the performance of a sub.

New Post 11-07-2011 10:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SentraStyleEMW Click here to Send SentraStyleEMW a Private Message Find more posts by SentraStyleEMW Add SentraStyleEMW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc

i have a 12 and it plays 20hz just fine and i think that i lower than you would play music

New Post 11-10-2011 07:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc Click here to Send mc a Private Message Find more posts by mc Add mc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting