Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > need some input please...
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jerod820

need some input please...

ok so i guess you can say im new or newer to the subs and amps of today...12 years ago i was into all of this stuff but havnt since.

what i have is a dodge magnum  and i am planing on going with 4-15" subs and one amp  on a 1 ohm load....back in the day i loved jl's so i was thinkn the w0's since this is a budget build and will be an everyday driver.  after doing a little research i see they arent very popular anymore and seem to be "over priced" as alot of you say.

i had the box drawn up for the jl's and have just enough cu. ft. for all 4 to be ported,  so im looking for the biggest bang for my buck and realize there is waaaayyy more companies making subs now days, so any suggestions??

the other thing is that i really would like to find the subs on ebay, through our business we have ebay accounts and our business gives us bonus' through our ebay accounts so its easier to just buy stuff with it(i know i know sounds odd)

one more question is instead of 4 cheaper subs would 2 15" better subs get me the same bang as the 4 cheaper ones?

there is a listing for a kicker zx2500.1 mono amp and 4 15" s15L5 kickers for 1400 shipped, is this a great deal?

just point me in the right direction please on set up and amp for a budget build...any input is greatly appreciated!!!! thank you!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 12-06-2011 07:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jerod820 Click here to Send jerod820 a Private Message Find more posts by jerod820 Add jerod820 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAZ-1500D-V2-SUNDOWN-AUDIO-AMP-3000-W-MAX-SUB-AMPLIFIER-/120728876586?pt=Car_Amplifiers&vxp=mtr&hash=item1c1c00762a

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TWO-SA-15-D4-SUNDOWN-AUDIO-15-SA-SUBS-DVC-4-OHM-PRO-LOUD-BASS-SUBWOOFERS-PAIR-/130613122350?pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&vxp=mtr&hash=item1e6926152e

That setup will make your heart skip a beat in the right box......Not really skip a beat but sound incredible.

New Post 12-06-2011 09:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerod820

So what kind of box would be ideal for a pair? And you think with what's available that's the best bank for the buck? Thanks

New Post 12-07-2011 10:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jerod820 Click here to Send jerod820 a Private Message Find more posts by jerod820 Add jerod820 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larrypeters86

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-07-2011 by jerod820
So what kind of box would be ideal for a pair? And you think with what's available that's the best bank for the buck? Thanks

That equipment is very highly respected. You can read up on the brand and ask any questions you can think of here.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/forum/48-sundown-audio/

New Post 12-08-2011 09:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for larrypeters86 Click here to Send larrypeters86 a Private Message Find more posts by larrypeters86 Add larrypeters86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting