Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > Rockford BPR's get the nod???
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bisleyhawk

Rockford PBR's get the nod???

Been away from mobile audio for years now but decided it was time to get a new system in the truck. Taking a chance and going with one of the Sony (I know, I know) Tune tray head units. If it's a short-lived one, it's not a ton of $. All speakers will be Image Dynamics as I was always pretty impressed with their stuff before and haven't read anything bad about the particular ones I've ordered - CTX65CS up front and CTX65 in the rear doors. The amps thigh are what I've finally kinda decided one yet haven't ordered. Needing small sized ones and having always had Rockford Fosgate stuff in the past, I started looking there first and really like the PBR300X4 to run the components up front and the co-axils in the rear. Might be a month or so but I'm thinking might as well add a single 10" behind the rear seat - again probably an Image Dynamics, the ID10V3. Thinking I'll go with the PBR300x1 for that keeping it all at 4ohm. Not looking for the show-off boom just a filling lower end. Any reason NOT to go with these particular amps? Remember, their size is a BIG key selling put for me.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-08-2012 10:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bisleyhawk Click here to Send Bisleyhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Bisleyhawk Add Bisleyhawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bisleyhawk

I went ahead and just ordered them along with a ID10V3 all from Woofersetc.com. Hoping everything will be here this week for a weekend install.

New Post 04-08-2012 07:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bisleyhawk Click here to Send Bisleyhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Bisleyhawk Add Bisleyhawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bisleyhawk

Aww

New Post 04-08-2012 07:11 PM
jaboran

rockford has always been a solid company in my mind.. i just wish they stayed in arizona instead of going overseas with many of their punch lines... i wouldnt steer u away from rockford

it sound slike you're on the right track for a good sounding setup that doesnt take up much space

ive been looking at massive audio recently and they came out with 2 nano series amplifiers that are cea compliant at 4ohm and are tiny amps.... i just thought i would give u an alternative to look at that would fit the bill as well
massive audio d1200

New Post 04-14-2012 01:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jaboran Click here to Send jaboran a Private Message Find more posts by jaboran Add jaboran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bisleyhawk

Thanx for the response. hadn't looked at those. Too late as the pair of Rockfords showed up today. Tiny little buggers are gonna fit perfectly behind the seat. Couldn't ask for a better fit.

New Post 04-14-2012 06:33 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting