Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > new member and needing help with 8 12 box
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bobby4809

new member and needing help with 8 12 box

hi i have a 98 blazer 4 door and i have a 8 12 box now but i guess theres some dead spots in the box and im not getting the lows like i should which i had some people telling me so i guess i would get some peoples opinions on it

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 05-09-2012 12:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby4809 Click here to Send Bobby4809 a Private Message Find more posts by Bobby4809 Add Bobby4809 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GILLETTE

RE: new member and needing help with 8 12 box

quote:
Originally posted on 05-09-2012 by Bobby4809
hi i have a 98 blazer 4 door and i have a 8 12 box now but i guess theres some dead spots in the box and im not getting the lows like i should which i had some people telling me so i guess i would get some peoples opinions on it

what is an (8 12 box)? does the box fit eight 12" subs or is it twelve 8" subs? or is it some new technical term im not up to speed on? who killed certain parts of your box? this forum does not usually handle murders that should be addressed to your local PD. who told you what, and what opinion am I supposed to have on it?

because i cant hear your system, i can only request your specs including box specs, sub specs, amp specs, and any others you may think to include in order to bring the picture in to focus some. if you will paint a clear picture of your situation in some detailed manor, someone, not only i, will have a much better time having an opinion on anything.

you see at this point all i can see is a 98 blazer 4door, and the rest is foggy to me.

on a respectful side question, when you say (new member) are you referring to being pretty new to audio or just new to this forum and some what experienced in the audio world, that way we can jargon to the appropriate level. please dont take that the wrong way, i mean no disrespect, except that i wish to clarify that i dont clearly understand (8 12 box)? if you truly mean 8 12" subs in your truck, than you should be either super crazy freaking loud or under powered by a long long shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 05-09-2012 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GILLETTE Click here to Send GILLETTE a Private Message Find more posts by GILLETTE Add GILLETTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting