Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Never rip anyone off online!!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chris859

Never rip anyone off online!!

Heres the story, some punk sold me a subwoofer on ebay, I paid him and then he stopped responding to all and any email contact. And surprise I still have no subwoofer (a month after it was supposed to be shipped). Well, I did a little snooping around, and used a couple tricks...and I now have the guys physical address, as well as his phone number, and fax number! This friday I am giving a friend a ride to his girlfriends house about a 4-5 hour drive from here, and guess what? The guy is on the way! So this friday me and 5 friends are going to pay him a visit, and I am not leaving untill either I get my subwoofer, a full refund on my money, or the last (but likely) option...I will just take my time beating what I feel is appropriate out of him. BTW, if there is a fight, my friends are just there incase his "boys" are there too, I can hold my own and then some (im 6'5" and 215lbs)...LOL this should be a fun weekend!! And that my friends, is why you do not rip off the wrong person online!!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 05-31-2004 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for chris859 Click here to Send chris859 a Private Message Find more posts by chris859 Add chris859 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dynamic_Sound2003

Dynamic Sound Car Audio, Video, and Performance

quote:
Originally posted on 05-31-2004 by chris859
Heres the story, some punk sold me a subwoofer on ebay, I paid him and then he stopped responding to all and any email contact. And surprise I still have no subwoofer (a month after it was supposed to be shipped). Well, I did a little snooping around, and used a couple tricks...and I now have the guys physical address, as well as his phone number, and fax number! This friday I am giving a friend a ride to his girlfriends house about a 4-5 hour drive from here, and guess what? The guy is on the way! So this friday me and 5 friends are going to pay him a visit, and I am not leaving untill either I get my subwoofer, a full refund on my money, or the last (but likely) option...I will just take my time beating what I feel is appropriate out of him. BTW, if there is a fight, my friends are just there incase his "boys" are there too, I can hold my own and then some (im 6'5" and 215lbs)...LOL this should be a fun weekend!! And that my friends, is why you do not rip off the wrong person online!!

be careful, just because you can fight and you have friends, doesn't mean he does't have a gun and will shoot you. i carry a gun (legally) because i have been alomost car jacked twice and robbed once.

Jason Crist

Dynamic Sound Car Audio

www.DynamicSoundCarAudio.net

Sales@DynamicSoundCarAudio.net

New Post 05-31-2004 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dynamic_Sound2003 Click here to Send Dynamic_Sound2003 a Private Message Find more posts by Dynamic_Sound2003 Add Dynamic_Sound2003 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meanman101

No shit dude, do what you gotta do but becareful. I have been robbed at gunpoint (working the graveyard shift at a conveinance store) and had a gun touching my forhead, it could have all ended just like that. If I were in your shoes Id make sure to break a couple of fingers to teach him not to be stealing.

New Post 06-02-2004 05:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for meanman101 Click here to Send meanman101 a Private Message Find more posts by meanman101 Add meanman101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RKSskier

let us know how it goes man

New Post 06-04-2004 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RKSskier Click here to Send RKSskier a Private Message Find more posts by RKSskier Add RKSskier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chris859

yay!

Well, we worked things out and I got my subwoofer after all. He claims he was out of the country the past three weeks, which is possible (I knew about 1 week). Anyways, just want to let everyone know that I finaly got my sub and I am very happy with it...so you know, the sub in question is a lightning audio storm series x2.h10.v4 cone assembly with the neo magnet assembly (costs something like $500-$700 in stores I think)...and on top of that it is in a custom spl competition box that is internaly coated in fiberglass. I am so happy ;-)

New Post 06-07-2004 10:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chris859 Click here to Send chris859 a Private Message Find more posts by chris859 Add chris859 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting