Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > Fi BL 10" review.!!!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GILLETTE

Fi BL 10" review.!!!

I have owned a Fi BL series 10" subwoofer for almost a year now, roughly.  I would like to do a simple review on it, if you guys are interested in my input....

This sub cost me $350.00 shipped to my door.  It is rated at 1000wrms but with the extra cooling components and flat wind coil the company claims that the sub can handle 2-300 more watts,

I am here to tell you that I run this sub off of my DD M3a which is putting out roughly 2kwrms estimated,  The box i have is 1.2cuft internal ported to 35hz with a 4in dia round port, (note: at full tilt on some frequencies i get a little port noise, meaning that 5in dia port would be better)...  with this setup i can play my amp just in to clipping slightly and the sub shows no signs of stressing at all, i mean that this sub handles it with ease.  So 2kwatts is no problem for this sub and it gets quite loud doing it.  i have played this driver for 20 minutes at a time attempting full tilt unclipped  and i dont really get any heat from the dust cap. 

My review of this sub it that it is a sweet beast of a sub, capable of easily 2k clean watts....... great sub, damn good sub,  I recommend this sub, there may be better for cheaper but mine is rock solid and im pleased with it.... impressed to say the least.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-20-2012 03:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GILLETTE Click here to Send GILLETTE a Private Message Find more posts by GILLETTE Add GILLETTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting