Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Head Units > Help needed finding specific head unit for 2006 Caravan
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pbarlows

Help needed finding specific head unit for 2006 Caravan

I have a 2006 dodge caravan that uses a head unit that seems to be common to this era mopar vehicles.  It appears to be a 1 1/2 DIN with rounded corners.  Does anyone know if 1 1/2 DIN will fit this opening or do I need a 1 DIN and conversion kit?  The other issue I am having is that I want to keep a refined factory look, the head units I am seeing at the local Best Buy / Walmart / etc. either look very cheap or have a loud 200+ things flashing look that does not go with the basic green boring factory glow of my car interior.  Does anyone know of a head unit manufacturer that produces a high quality in both appearance and functionality head unit that at the same time keeps an OEM style to your vehicle interior?  I would stick with factory radio but it does not have the pre outs I need for my amps so I have to go with some type of aftermarket stereo.  I would appreciate any help or recommendations.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-18-2012 01:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pbarlows Click here to Send pbarlows a Private Message Find more posts by pbarlows Add pbarlows to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting