Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Custom Installations > This function Cosplay Lady Two-Face
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
xiaowei11

This function Cosplay Lady Two-Face

Frankly, the suit itself was not so difficult to collect. Total house, I had two or so weeks fixing all the pieces. Most of the time Consumed similar flush cut double-breasted suit on eBay home . The white S Ralph Lauren surprise, and I grabbed for only $ 30. I got the pinstripe black suit for $ 10. I ordered two of the same pair of shoes or two and even corset -. One black and the other white Donation decision-Lady Two-Face comes from how much I enjoyed wearing my gender folded Princess Persia. Two-Face has always been one of my favorite Batman villains, up there. With Poison Ivy and the Joker W While I most go t Bat Entertainment Dini Batman love: The Animated Series has always been at the top of my list. As such, it seemed a good way to get the style of the comic issue, delighted select tw That. Most realistic interpretation that came with the approval of the movies It was an interesting challenge, try these little glamor while completely grotesque makeup and hair constantly half past six covered -. Twice as long as I wore the costume of the Convention. Hydred began by painting my heart tee left (face, neck, chest and even) with blue latex. For sensitive areas around the eyes, happy that we used a t tot Ttigten blue eyeshadow. From there, built Hydred mouth with wax, with mastic to me to keep my face. We filed and painted acrylic-N Gel as yellow Z Teeth, use the sorgf validly placed and fixed in the structure of the wax. Then the rubber on and superimposed Z Teeth fixed before they painted in various shades of black, red and blue. I ordered a professional tailor to fit the costume, http://www.ichibancosplay.com/ knowing that I try to work butcher to rush in the limited time that I had before the SDCC. We have in the jacket to an exaggerated extent Baggy Pants compare.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-04-2013 12:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xiaowei11 Click here to Send xiaowei11 a Private Message Find more posts by xiaowei11 Add xiaowei11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting