Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Custom Installations > Princess Zelda (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess) There is no shortage
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
xiaowei11

Princess Zelda (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess) There is no shortage

Legend of Zelda Cosplay on the Internet should not be required, as well as the time the franchise was about. It is not always beautiful nes house, but the passion for fandom is generally protected businesswoman. However, if you by the white S tights and tunics green long enough to sift through home , you will find a cosplay that you bet Ubt until you that no, this is not to implement a screenshot. It's real. Akuriko An example is a breath of fresh air, an evening w While to find my crusade outstanding tribute to the Zelda series. Costume is simply shortened serenity Rpert. I love the detail of the armor that Akuriko foam and fiberglass resin. The glyphs on the bodice are detailed by hand and machine, what I believe, that he has the patience of a saint. Each piece of this cosplay just screams devotion, it seems to me that if it takes not a single hair or thread. This is one of those cosplays that break and leave you wondering if Zelda itself from television and guarantees in your world. I know not where it comes from, but I hope it is here to stay ... and make more costumes like this. Unfortunately there are not many details about the costume on his side. It seems simple enough - and see details on the clothes, as they have tats chlich glued or ironed - hate to be a good choice for cosplayers! I wish I k Nnte you specific details on what had been his weapons / horn / made gem, but the problem with the internet and the international community: the main language, not everyone is up to you. Enjoys en the gallery! It took some time, do not you Eventually found you http://www.ichibancosplay.com/ , I bring you a Kirin Armor from Monster Hunter. The Swordmaster (or I sh PageSever Gunner) is from Italy and hot t Francesca. She claims that a newcomer to cosplay, but the costumes are very complex and vary in detail armor. You k Can find it on deviantart or that KICKAcosplay Cosplay.com.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-04-2013 12:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xiaowei11 Click here to Send xiaowei11 a Private Message Find more posts by xiaowei11 Add xiaowei11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting