Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > General Discussion > Need help from my fellow car audio fanatics!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HzEmall

Need help from my fellow car audio fanatics!

I work in the car audio/fabrication and custom interior industry. Each year our leading industry magazine has it's award season and it's upon us. I've been doing this profession for over 27 years and to be Installer of the Year is like winning the Grammy's or an Oscar. It would be the highlight of a long career. The first round announced is the Top 50 for Retailers and Installers in North America. I have made the first cut and so has my shop Certified Autosound. The next round is the Top 12 and then finally Retailer, Installer and Salesman of the Year (this is for all of North America) The first round of results are out and Certified is currently in 5th out of 50 Retailers and I'm 6th out of 50 Installers If you could go to the following links (depending on what you do for a living) and vote for me and the others at Certified. If you work in the custom automotive industry (Car audio, hot rods, fabrication, upholstery etc) please vote here. Industry votes http://meindustryawards.com/?page_id=1826 For all other please vote here. Consumer votes http://meindustryawards.com/?page_id=1823 If you would like to see my own personal work please visit my own website www.hzemall.com or on Instagram @hzemall Also our company website is www.certifiedautosound.com Thanks everyone!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-11-2017 09:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HzEmall Click here to Send HzEmall a Private Message Find more posts by HzEmall Add HzEmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting