Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Other Mobile Electronics > killer switch
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
camelsong

killer switch

hello guys recently i put a system in my car and want to install a alarm but i don't know which is good or no,i got a boom box in the trunk so i need something good ,also i was thinking to put a killer switch but i don't know which is the best place to hide it please write me back thank's.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-09-2004 09:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for camelsong Click here to Send camelsong a Private Message Find more posts by camelsong Add camelsong to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fl4shp0int

I think he means, The car wont turn on w.o it acctivated? meaning if the alarm sounds, then the engine wont turn on at all. till it is off

New Post 10-27-2004 04:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for fl4shp0int Click here to Send fl4shp0int a Private Message Find more posts by fl4shp0int Add fl4shp0int to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gotbass?

don't do a kill swicth just cut your starter wire and wire it up to relays so you have to cut the lights on and press the brak to start the car

New Post 01-04-2005 07:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gotbass? Click here to Send gotbass? a Private Message Find more posts by gotbass? Add gotbass? to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2loud

are u sure he doesnt mean a keller for the siren?

New Post 02-05-2005 09:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 2loud Click here to Send 2loud a Private Message Find more posts by 2loud Add 2loud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lamontlamont

kill switches kill the starter

i used to be poor and couldnt afford an alarm back in the days when they used to cost 300 dollars. i had a kill switch. best thing to do when it comes to kill switches is to connect it to one of your switches on your car such as the wiper switch or horn switch or brake switch, this way the theif will never find it. if you have a cut out on your dash board where a switch normally goes, such as. you have a honda accord sedan and there is a cut out on the dash for a sunroof switch but u dont have a sun roof, i would go to the junk yard and get a sun roof swtich and hook the kill swith up to it. mycar has a wiper stalk switch with an extra switch for a rear wiper but my car doesnt have a rear wiper, when i turn that wiper on the car will start, if it is off the car wont start. its just an extra precaution. you can also hook air horns and your alarm cut off switch up to these types of switches.

New Post 02-26-2005 10:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lamontlamont Click here to Send lamontlamont a Private Message Find more posts by lamontlamont Add lamontlamont to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting