Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > infinity subs?
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
zsimp

infinity subs?

are the infinity perfect subs worth buying, or should i jsut get the reference subs? I'm lookin for 2 12's with good clean bass for my regular cab s-10. I'm not too concerned with high wattage, i just want some clean bump for my truck. If you dont think the infinity's are good subs, then what brand should i get?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 06-18-2004 04:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for zsimp Click here to Send zsimp a Private Message Find more posts by zsimp Add zsimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jntar

Infinity subs are good. If you have the money the perfects will sound great with a good amp. But remember the mounting depth. That was my reason for not getting them. I have heard all of the infinity subs. The reference subs sound good and clean and bump pretty good. The kappas bump better, I think the SQ is a little better on them than the ref. Now the perfects have the best of both but they are pricy. Just power them right and al of them will kick ass.

New Post 06-18-2004 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jntar Click here to Send jntar a Private Message Find more posts by jntar Add jntar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novawagon63

what about some Rockford Fosgate HX2 12' Power ? Im thinking of getting 2 12' HX2 pOwer or some Infinity Kappa Perfect 12 subs? which would be better ? I mean the RF has a higher RMS rating than the Infintiy right ? so it bumps more ? LMK

New Post 06-21-2004 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for novawagon63 Click here to Send novawagon63 a Private Message Find more posts by novawagon63 Add novawagon63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zsimp

thanks for helpin the noob, but more help would be appreciated, if you have a comment write it down.

New Post 06-21-2004 10:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for zsimp Click here to Send zsimp a Private Message Find more posts by zsimp Add zsimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lars74

the infinity reference line will surprise you for what you pay. its a decent product for the money for sure. the alpine type s subs are in that price range close to the reference maybe a few bucks more but not much. i heard them the other day the dual 4 ohms and they also sounded good for the money.

New Post 06-21-2004 08:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lars74 Click here to Send lars74 a Private Message Find more posts by lars74 Add lars74 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WWBCC4LIFE

I have had the referance series for over a year now...I cant complain one bit... I had two of them (12'') hooked up to kicker kx1200.1 (class D, Mono). And i'll tell you without exagurating, them shits bump........I got two of them for $100.00 at circuit city (buy one get one) best deal ever, if it comes up agian i'll buy two more and have 4 of them bitches..

New Post 06-30-2004 11:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WWBCC4LIFE Click here to Send WWBCC4LIFE a Private Message Find more posts by WWBCC4LIFE Add WWBCC4LIFE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting