Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Other Mobile Electronics > wiring diagram color code?
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ray_ray

wiring diagram color code?

What up every one? I just logged in for the first time and loving the site. my question is do car alarm systems all have a basic color code on the wiring? I'm asking because I have a crimestopper pager add-on unit for my existing car alarm and i lost the damn instructions. If so can A brother get some help. Thanks, The Noob.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-08-2004 12:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ray_ray Click here to Send ray_ray a Private Message Find more posts by ray_ray Add ray_ray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ray_ray

BUMP! anydody, please.

New Post 07-08-2004 04:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ray_ray Click here to Send ray_ray a Private Message Find more posts by ray_ray Add ray_ray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SentraStyleEMW

RE: wiring diagram color code?

quote:
Originally posted on 07-08-2004 by ray_ray
What up every one? I just logged in for the first time and loving the site. my question is do car alarm systems all have a basic color code on the wiring? I'm asking because I have a crimestopper pager add-on unit for my existing car alarm and i lost the damn instructions. If so can A brother get some help. Thanks, The Noob.

Nope...they vary from company to company. Usually, a manufacturer will stick with one set of colors. But that color code is more than likely different than anothers.

New Post 07-09-2004 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SentraStyleEMW Click here to Send SentraStyleEMW a Private Message Find more posts by SentraStyleEMW Add SentraStyleEMW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ray_ray

RE: RE: wiring diagram color code?

quote:
Originally posted on 07-09-2004 by SentraStyleEMW
Nope...they vary from company to company. Usually, a manufacturer will stick with one set of colors. But that color code is more than likely different than anothers.

thank you .

New Post 07-09-2004 10:25 AM
profuse007

RE: RE: RE: wiring diagram color code?

quote:
Originally posted on 07-09-2004 by ray_ray
thank you .

www.bulldogsecurity.com www.the12volt.com <<

New Post 07-21-2004 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for profuse007 Click here to Send profuse007 a Private Message Find more posts by profuse007 Add profuse007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting