Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > my system
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chris859

my system

Is my system respectable considering I am doing in the 130db's (I would guess...yet to be metered) with a single 10" and 500-600rms?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-13-2004 08:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chris859 Click here to Send chris859 a Private Message Find more posts by chris859 Add chris859 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BaricmanM2k

your 10

What kinda 10 ya got? Cuz if you can push 130db's with one 10 then my truck has to be pushin 150?? Ive got a L7 which is 750 watts rms runnin from a directed 750 class d amp bridged, in a single cab s-10 truck.

New Post 02-09-2005 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BaricmanM2k Click here to Send BaricmanM2k a Private Message Find more posts by BaricmanM2k Add BaricmanM2k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redhathakker

L7's and your mother...they both suck

New Post 02-21-2005 08:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for redhathakker Click here to Send redhathakker a Private Message Find more posts by redhathakker Add redhathakker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrod81

RE: your 10

quote:
Originally posted on 02-09-2005 by BaricmanM2k
What kinda 10 ya got? Cuz if you can push 130db's with one 10 then my truck has to be pushin 150?? Ive got a L7 which is 750 watts rms runnin from a directed 750 class d amp bridged, in a single cab s-10 truck.

probably not

New Post 02-23-2005 05:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrod81 Click here to Send mrod81 a Private Message Find more posts by mrod81 Add mrod81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highrollin74

RE: RE: your 10

quote:
Originally posted on 02-23-2005 by mrod81
probably not

^^^^^^^^^^X2
There is a HUGE difference between 130 and 150.And really 130 isnt that hard to do with one 10".Still loud,just not that hard with the right enclosure.I dont think a single 12"L7 is quite capable of 150,although you do have a truck,so maybe it could be done.That is if you have a box in your seat or you have an x-cab.

New Post 02-23-2005 07:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for highrollin74 Click here to Send highrollin74 a Private Message Find more posts by highrollin74 Add highrollin74 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

RE: RE: RE: your 10

quote:
Originally posted on 02-23-2005 by highrollin74
^^^^^^^^^^X2
There is a HUGE difference between 130 and 150.And really 130 isnt that hard to do with one 10".Still loud,just not that hard with the right enclosure.I dont think a single 12"L7 is quite capable of 150,although you do have a truck,so maybe it could be done.That is if you have a box in your seat or you have an x-cab.

x3

theoriticly, to gain 3db u have to double ur wattage. with that said, u can image how hard it is it get 20db, besides that, its a L7, not the most efficient sub.

New Post 02-23-2005 07:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for korndog Click here to Send korndog a Private Message Find more posts by korndog Add korndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

RE: your 10

quote:
Originally posted on 02-09-2005 by BaricmanM2k

if you wanna push 150's with a single woofer, you need to get a mojo ;)

New Post 02-23-2005 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

quote:
Originally posted on 02-23-2005 by ssi

x^68165165465431268496..2 :)

New Post 02-23-2005 09:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for korndog Click here to Send korndog a Private Message Find more posts by korndog Add korndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redhathakker

that sounds good in theory, but they don't make a mojo 10

New Post 02-24-2005 07:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for redhathakker Click here to Send redhathakker a Private Message Find more posts by redhathakker Add redhathakker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-24-2005 by redhathakker
that sounds good in theory, but they don't make a mojo 10

you figure that out all by yourself?

New Post 02-25-2005 05:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thelowsoundofbass

quote:
Originally posted on 02-23-2005 by ssi

i have heard of someone hitting 150 with a single 15" MTX. not sure of wattage or anything. lowosund

New Post 03-02-2005 07:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for thelowsoundofbass Click here to Send thelowsoundofbass a Private Message Find more posts by thelowsoundofbass Add thelowsoundofbass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

RE: RE: RE: your 10

quote:
Originally posted on 03-02-2005 by thelowsoundofbass
i have heard of someone hitting 150 with a single 15" MTX. not sure of wattage or anything. lowosund

one memphis mojo 12, panasonic 8200, hifonics bx1500d. the idiot driving the camera barely got the top of my car in the pic. i only ran 1 of the voice coils on the woofer for this show, and it was raing bad, everyone was hitting 3-5db below usual. with the other coil hooked up and a nice day, i would have been 156-157db.

New Post 03-03-2005 05:19 AM
Rhaze36

RE: RE: RE: RE: your 10

quote:
Originally posted on 03-03-2005 by ssi
one memphis mojo 12, panasonic 8200, hifonics bx1500d. the idiot driving the camera barely got the top of my car in the pic. i only ran 1 of the voice coils on the woofer for this show, and it was raing bad, everyone was hitting 3-5db below usual. with the other coil hooked up and a nice day, i would have been 156-157db.

I'll verify that! I was There!! What a day!!!

New Post 03-03-2005 07:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting