Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > Best In-Dash DVD/MP3/CD/CDRW/etc..
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Puckmaster12

Best In-Dash DVD/MP3/CD/CDRW/etc..

I was wandering wat the best quality, best performace, top of the line, In-Dash DVD/Mp3/CD/CDRW and so on. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-23-2004 11:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Puckmaster12 Click here to Send Puckmaster12 a Private Message Find more posts by Puckmaster12 Add Puckmaster12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vealink

It sound to me that you need a carputer. Check out www.vealink.com.

New Post 10-24-2004 04:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for vealink Click here to Send vealink a Private Message Find more posts by vealink Add vealink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smgreen20

My two cents.... Clarion VRX935VD, 2nd choice....Clarion VRX745VD

New Post 11-02-2004 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for smgreen20 Click here to Send smgreen20 a Private Message Find more posts by smgreen20 Add smgreen20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
g5macguy

DVD Units

I have a Kenwood KVT715-DVD unit and love it.

New Post 11-02-2004 11:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for g5macguy Click here to Send g5macguy a Private Message Find more posts by g5macguy Add g5macguy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Puckmaster12

Which one has the best display.... Like has the most intresting like display, I dont kno how to put it exactly but I mean the one that has the best flash about it, like it displays cool looking stuff wen the cd is playin or mp3 or tuner.....

New Post 11-02-2004 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Puckmaster12 Click here to Send Puckmaster12 a Private Message Find more posts by Puckmaster12 Add Puckmaster12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smgreen20

Both the clarion units have multiple screen savers for that "flash" factor you are looking for.

New Post 11-04-2004 09:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for smgreen20 Click here to Send smgreen20 a Private Message Find more posts by smgreen20 Add smgreen20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Puckmaster12

Do any other ones that u kno of have the "flashly" apperance? ur talkin about?

New Post 11-04-2004 09:48 PM
smgreen20

I'm sure they do. I wouldn't know what other brands to direct you too. ECLIPSE w/o a doubt Alpine Panisonic

New Post 11-04-2004 09:55 PM
Puckmaster12

Alright Thanks...

New Post 11-04-2004 09:57 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting