Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > Whats being played?
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tribal_Sounds

Whats being played?

wats up guys. i wanted to know when your at a competion what do u play. i know u play like a bass cd or somthing tat has just burps of bass. i was lookin for tat so i can play in my car just to test it out. i looked on winmx for somethin but i wasnt sure wat term to search for. any know were i can dl 1?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 10-06-2004 02:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tribal_Sounds Click here to Send Tribal_Sounds a Private Message Find more posts by Tribal_Sounds Add Tribal_Sounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ugzz

gen disc

look under general discussion on this forum, some1 posted a link their own website that has a shitload of test tones.. check it out

New Post 10-20-2004 01:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ugzz Click here to Send ugzz a Private Message Find more posts by ugzz Add ugzz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
forgotten_one

you can get bass cds from your local multimedia store. they usually have like 10 or so techno like bass songs then its on to like 80 different tone and tone mixes.

New Post 10-20-2004 01:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for forgotten_one Click here to Send forgotten_one a Private Message Find more posts by forgotten_one Add forgotten_one to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highrollin74

Bass Mekanik SONIC OVERLOAD is about the best disc set you can buy.But you can find test tones on kazaa.

New Post 10-20-2004 02:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for highrollin74 Click here to Send highrollin74 a Private Message Find more posts by highrollin74 Add highrollin74 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tribal_Sounds

yea i already checked out that guys website its really good. anyhow i already dled some tones. i was wondering when you compete do you turn off your speakers, cause i havea 4 channel also.

New Post 10-20-2004 06:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tribal_Sounds Click here to Send Tribal_Sounds a Private Message Find more posts by Tribal_Sounds Add Tribal_Sounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
forgotten_one

incase your car does not give your amp all the power it needs you can remove the fuse to your 4 channel. the more power to your subs the better.

New Post 10-20-2004 07:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for forgotten_one Click here to Send forgotten_one a Private Message Find more posts by forgotten_one Add forgotten_one to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highrollin74

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-20-2004 by Tribal_Sounds
yea i already checked out that guys website its really good. anyhow i already dled some tones. i was wondering when you compete do you turn off your speakers, cause i havea 4 channel also.

No you shouldnt have to.Beleive it or not,they can actually help SPL.If you have the crossovers set right,the speakers shouldnt go below say 100 hz,that is unless youre speakers can play that low.I beleive tones used for comps have to be below 80 hz.Usually youll get the most SPL between 50-80hz.

New Post 10-20-2004 07:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for highrollin74 Click here to Send highrollin74 a Private Message Find more posts by highrollin74 Add highrollin74 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
forgotten_one

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-20-2004 by highrollin74
No you shouldnt have to.Beleive it or not,they can actually help SPL.If you have the crossovers set right,the speakers shouldnt go below say 100 hz,that is unless youre speakers can play that low.I beleive tones used for comps have to be below 80 hz.Usually youll get the most SPL between 50-80hz.

if the cars electrical system cant handle the strain of two amps then the subs are not going to get the power they need to deliver the higher SPL

New Post 10-20-2004 07:16 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting