Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > 147.6 db's
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cartsthprk

147.6 db's

My New system hit 147.6 db. I Have two kicker solo baric L7's in a custom ported box with a JBL GTO 1201.1 pushin them in my 96 explorer

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-03-2004 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cartsthprk Click here to Send cartsthprk a Private Message Find more posts by cartsthprk Add cartsthprk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rawlins1087

what size 10s? ive heard of ppl wit L5 10's hittin 150

New Post 01-09-2005 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rawlins1087 Click here to Send rawlins1087 a Private Message Find more posts by rawlins1087 Add rawlins1087 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

sounds like there is something wrong with ur box.. just a guess.. if u rebuild a box with thicker wood and a brace, you could probably get in the 150s

New Post 01-10-2005 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for korndog Click here to Send korndog a Private Message Find more posts by korndog Add korndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highrollin74

150 is harder to get with 2 tens than you think,I wouldnt believ 2 L5's hitting 146 unless I seen it myself,let alone 150.Now Im not saying it didnt happen,but I wont believe it until ive seen it.

New Post 01-10-2005 06:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for highrollin74 Click here to Send highrollin74 a Private Message Find more posts by highrollin74 Add highrollin74 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-10-2005 by highrollin74
150 is harder to get with 2 tens than you think,I wouldnt believ 2 L5's hitting 146 unless I seen it myself,let alone 150.Now Im not saying it didnt happen,but I wont believe it until ive seen it.

haha! but you know about the memphis mojos, 153.3 with 1-12 is my best, only got pics of the 149.1 though.

New Post 01-10-2005 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-10-2005 by ssi
haha! but you know about the memphis mojos, 153.3 with 1-12 is my best, only got pics of the 149.1 though.

show off..

can't wait to get my memphis mojo too, btw ssi, i saw the ur video of the sub on realmofexcursion.com. That was sweet..

New Post 01-10-2005 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for korndog Click here to Send korndog a Private Message Find more posts by korndog Add korndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-10-2005 by korndog
show off..

can't wait to get my memphis mojo too, btw ssi, i saw the ur video of the sub on realmofexcursion.com. That was sweet..

yeah, that thing moves. dude, im thinking about selling it, ill let you know if i do.

New Post 01-10-2005 11:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
yeah, that thing moves. dude, im thinking about selling it, ill let you know if i do.

cool, i'm definatly interested!

New Post 01-10-2005 11:39 PM
highrollin74

Hey Korndog,where can I upload .bmp files,imageshack say theyre accepted but they dont work?

New Post 01-11-2005 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for highrollin74 Click here to Send highrollin74 a Private Message Find more posts by highrollin74 Add highrollin74 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-11-2005 by highrollin74
Hey Korndog,where can I upload .bmp files,imageshack say theyre accepted but they dont work?

well.. the only reason i could see that it doesn't work is because of the size. Bitmap files are uncompressed and because of that are HUGE. i would try to change the format if you can, otherwise go to http://s10.yousendit.com/ and send it to yourself, then use the link they send to ur email as the link to the photo. this works for videos too.

New Post 01-11-2005 04:31 AM
MarkBass

RE: RE:

quote:

how much was that memphis mojo and what kind of amp do u have powering it

New Post 02-14-2005 05:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkBass Click here to Send MarkBass a Private Message Find more posts by MarkBass Add MarkBass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-14-2005 by MarkBass
how much was that memphis mojo and what kind of amp do u have powering it

most local stores will sell it for 300-400 bucks. the amp (which is on his gallery!) is a hifonics 750d.

New Post 02-14-2005 08:32 PM
MarkBass

WELL ON A NOTHER POST I SEEN UR WERE TALKING ABOUT A SUB CALLLED hpo HOW MUCH WOULD THTA GO FOR

New Post 02-14-2005 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkBass Click here to Send MarkBass a Private Message Find more posts by MarkBass Add MarkBass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
korndog

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-14-2005 by MarkBass
WELL ON A NOTHER POST I SEEN UR WERE TALKING ABOUT A SUB CALLLED hpo HOW MUCH WOULD THTA GO FOR

i got a 15incher for $106 shipped on ebay :)

New Post 02-18-2005 12:51 PM
*ICEMAN*

RE: 147.6 db's

quote:
Originally posted on 11-03-2004 by cartsthprk
My New system hit 147.6 db. I Have two kicker solo baric L7's in a custom ported box with a JBL GTO 1201.1 pushin them in my 96 explorer

The GTO is onlyl a 1200 watt amp the 10" solo baric L7's are asking for a good 600 watts rms and they will peak at 1200 so you could use one of those amps for each sub. as long as you kept it turned down.

New Post 02-18-2005 08:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *ICEMAN* Click here to Send *ICEMAN* a Private Message Find more posts by *ICEMAN* Add *ICEMAN* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting